The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks ladies!! I actually had a strong feeling they'd win so I wasn't THAT shocked (although I was still having difficulty breathing until we were up 2-0}

Bring on Philly or Boston :yes:

I took tomorrow off so today feels like a Friday :cheer:

Hope you're all well :hug:

Hey Julie, interested in going out and celebrating the Habs' win? ;) EyePod Shuffle is playing at the Hideout tonight - it's not my favourite bar in the world, but it's the Firefighters Without Borders benefit tonight... and judging by last year's there'll be *lots* of :combust: firefighters walking around... helping out behind the bar... selling hats and tshirts... I may have a hat from last year's because the hottest firefighter in the room was selling them...

Oh hey Drea, I just napped until now! :yawn:
I would but I'm exhausted (was too wired by the Habs' win last night to sleep!}

I can't wait to live downtown because it'll be so much easier to attend all these events.

I guess that means you get all the firefighters to yourself :wink:
Good luck with this weather - it's freeeezing out there.

Oh hey Drea, I just napped until now! :yawn:
I would but I'm exhausted (was too wired by the Habs' win last night to sleep!}

I can't wait to live downtown because it'll be so much easier to attend all these events.

I guess that means you get all the firefighters to yourself :wink:

:lol:! Such a burden, having to look at hot men in tshirts and firefighter pants and suspenders behind the bar, walking around the dance floor... :wink:

Well, if all this sports talk isn't going to entice the boys back, it's never going to happen so we may as well talk about hot firefighters :drool: :wink:

Drea, you party girl! Partying on a Thursday night - you go girl!

Well, if all this sports talk isn't going to entice the boys back, it's never going to happen so we may as well talk about hot firefighters :drool: :wink:

Drea, you party girl! Partying on a Thursday night - you go girl!

If you call one drink partying :lol: (Well, there was the getting home at 3am because I stayed till nearly the end - takes me 45mins-hour to get home, depending on transit - and 6:45am came *way* too early today! :wink:)

Not quite so many firefighters wandering around last night (and none behind the bar alas), but definitely some eye candy :drool:

If you call one drink partying :lol: (Well, there was the getting home at 3am because I stayed till nearly the end - takes me 45mins-hour to get home, depending on transit - and 6:45am came *way* too early today! :wink:)

Not quite so many firefighters wandering around last night (and none behind the bar alas), but definitely some eye candy :drool:

Hope you aren't too tired today Drea :wink:
Bet the eye candy was worth it though :shifty:

I don't know how you do it :crack:

I think you need to move downtown :wink:

Happy Friday everyone! Surprised Kaf isn't here as she normally wishes us same! :lol:

Let me know if you have any luck - I've been shopping everywhere and have yet to find anything I like and I'm not even that fussy!

Thanks Kristen and hi Carlos :wave:

Will do! Hopefully it won't be too difficult to find some nice stuff. I just don't have enough work clothes for spring/summer any more. In December I did a major clean of my house, and got rid of a TON of clothes that I didn't like or never wear, so my closets are definitely a lot barer than they used to be.

We had a sushi party on our patio today at lunch. :drool: It was SO nice to sit outside in the sunshine.

It's still over 20 degrees outside - this is glorious!! :love:

It's going to be about the same all weekend and on into next week here, too. :love: Spring, ftw!

Back
Top Bottom