The Temple Bar: Booze & action... UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh :bows: Anyone who can do that job has my admiration.

Friday night. Full moon. Completely understandable that things would be insane :hug:

fah said:

Put some crime scene tape up and no one else will want it :shifty:

Where were you a few hours ago, before these people saw the place?

Damnit, I'm gonna be pissed if I do not get this place. Gonna be out of town the next 2 weekends, so, really need this to come through.

weekend update

Snow that sounds fantastic.
/wonders what size shoe you wear :shifty:

nsw good luck getting the place.

Whiskey is now on the list of things i can't drink

Despite aforementioned whiskey I got an A on my Business law final this morning.

All the men in my life have lost their fucking minds :|

Knocked Up is hilarious :up:

Re: weekend update

redkat said:

Despite aforementioned whiskey I got an A on my Business law final this morning.

Thanks.

I very badly want to see Knocked Up.

Congrats on the "A".

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:flirt:

I was outside all morning and afternoon and just a teeny part of my left shoulder is burned. Wtf? :huh: :lol:

I hate that when that happens! Why the hell isn't any other part burned?!

But then again I don't burn very easily, so I can't really say.

Are you missing the f me song? I can send that to you if you'd like?

Way to go on the A, kat! :hi5:

Last edited:
please tell me you're wearing sexy tiny fey anchorwoman glasses :drool:

redkat said:

No more whiskey? :sad: :hug:

Congrats on the A! :hi5: :D

Men losing their fucking minds - welcome to my world. :hugandadrink:

Yes, Thora, please? Don't make me beg. :sexywink:

ThoraSEB said:

I hate that when that happens! Why the hell isn't any other part burned?!

But then again I don't burn very easily, so I can't really say.

Are you missing the f me song? I can send that to you if you'd like?

Way to go on the A, kat! :hi5:

I burn at the drop of a hat, so for me to get just that tiny part burned is like a miracle, but now I have to get into the sun so I have more even color. I don't do well with color. I'm snowy white year round. :lol:

Re: Re: weekend update

No spoken words said:

Thanks.

I very badly want to see Knocked Up.

Congrats on the "A".

There is something about the first glimpse of the chair scene in the hotel. I never see movies more than once but I am seeing it again before it leaves the theater. :heart:

tiny fey or tina fey?

I want to see that movie too - mostly because it's the only movie I know is on right now (thanks zoo station)

Kat - details of whiskey and mind lossage stat

LarryMullen's_POPAngel - seeing as I'm in tonight I'll get you that song....even I can't be that fing lazy...or can I :hmm:

fah - if you have those shoes I needs pics (I'll be out your way end of month...if they really are f me shoes and they work you may want to hide them from me)

it's 30k mixed clothes and shoes I think...now that I've said it loud I won't win but at this thing on Thurs are tonnes of other things, shoes, and wine...I'm getting a hotel room so it can only be fabulous, so really I win anyway...I cannot wait...imagine me in a room of shoes and wine:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

god help the first hot guy I meet after I stumble out of there

NSW are you buying or leasing or what - I have my fingers crossed...what are the next steps?

I'm excited for your wife Beav - new shoes in the house even if they are not hers :up:

drea, what's good to do in TO on a Thurs?

thora :wave: n/m on the song - good teamwork Thora..

and CONGRATS kat - not sure how I forgot to put that in there...awesome...prof have anything to say?

Last edited:
TO on a Thurs? Well, there's always various patios, but I imagine you'll be having food, etc at wherever you'll be for that... I'd suggest a Jays game, but I'm not sure if they're at home next week, or you can check www.nowtoronto.com for concert listings, etc :)

Re: prof he smugly pointed out the few questions I missed, due to whisky I barely took my sunglasses long enough to take the test and got the hell out of there I didn't even speak :(

Had a brilliant time at Muldoons after the movie. Watching a band had a couple pints. Then a guy at the next table says loudly to his friend I bet she wouldn't drink this. Passes me fresh glass of whiskey right before they close. I foolishly drank it and drank it like a shot :happy:

about half way home I was feeling it weeee

by the time I'm ready for bed I was obliterated and I'll leave it at that :sad:

Crazy men= I'm going to stop answering my cell

yay the margaritas plus extreme heat are having the desired effect :hi5:

snowbunny00774 said:
I want to see that movie too - mostly because it's the only movie I know is on right now (thanks zoo station)

Kat - details of whiskey and mind lossage stat

LarryMullen's_POPAngel - seeing as I'm in tonight I'll get you that song....even I can't be that fing lazy...or can I :hmm:

fah - if you have those shoes I needs pics (I'll be out your way end of month...if they really are f me shoes and they work you may want to hide them from me)

it's 30k mixed clothes and shoes I think...now that I've said it loud I won't win but at this thing on Thurs are tonnes of other things, shoes, and wine...I'm getting a hotel room so it can only be fabulous, so really I win anyway...I cannot wait...imagine me in a room of shoes and wine:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

god help the first hot guy I meet after I stumble out of there

NSW are you buying or leasing or what - I have my fingers crossed...what are the next steps?

I'm excited for your wife Beav - new shoes in the house even if they are not hers :up:

drea, what's good to do in TO on a Thurs?

thora :wave: n/m on the song - good teamwork Thora..

and CONGRATS kat - not sure how I forgot to put that in there...awesome...prof have anything to say?

I want to see Knocked Up on dvd, I'm so behind on movies it's not funny. I still need to see Spiderman 3 and Pirates. Johnny :love:

I have F me shoes but go figure that I was wearing none of them when I got f'd. And when I do wear them, I don't. Something's not right. :mad:

My throat is seriously bothering me now. It's like a huge lump of ouch stuck in there.

Re: tiny fey or tina fey?

snowbunny00774 said:

Out this way :hyper:

The last time I saw them they were in a box somewhere in my house. It's possible that they may have worn by mini fahs for dress up :giggle:

I'll start looking :shifty:

Re: yay the margaritas plus extreme heat are having the desired effect :hi5:

My throat is seriously bothering me now. It's like a huge lump of ouch stuck in there.

That's how my cold started (12 days ago) and today is the first day that I am feeling well :up:

:hug:

~imagine the echo when I say 'Ricola'~

Re: yay the margaritas plus extreme heat are having the desired effect :hi5:

I want to see Knocked Up on dvd, I'm so behind on movies it's not funny. I still need to see Spiderman 3 and Pirates. Johnny :love:

Johnny Depp in the Pirates movies. :drool:

I wasn't going to see Knocked Up because I thought it was going to be painfully unfunny (and Katherine Heigel/Izzy drove me nuts this past season of Grey's Anatomy). But people are saying it's funny. So now I'm thinking of seeing it.

Re: Re: yay the margaritas plus extreme heat are having the desired effect :hi5:

fah said:

That's how my cold started (12 days ago) and today is the first day that I am feeling well :up:

Good to hear that you're feeling better. :)

I've been taking lots of Ricola too. I've now been sick for 13 days! :lol: Good god that's a long time. My ribs and stomach are hurting from coughing so much. :sigh:

Sorry snow - forgot NOW covers Thurs-Wed, so this week's edition won't do you any good. However, the edition for next week will be out on Thurs, so you can look things up in the paper edition...

Re: Re: yay the margaritas plus extreme heat are having the desired effect :hi5:

fah said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :scream:

That's it, I'm not kissing more than two people in a single evening ever again.

Already sucked down some Airborne and am sucking on a Ricola right now cause I couldn't take it anymore. :sad:

Re: Re: Re: yay the margaritas plus extreme heat are having the desired effect :hi5:

ThoraSEB said:

Good to hear that you're feeling better. :)

I've been taking lots of Ricola too. I've now been sick for 13 days! :lol: Good god that's a long time. My ribs and stomach are hurting from coughing so much. :sigh:

I still have a little cough that sound like I'm laughing/wheezing that makes everyone laugh and then I start to laugh/wheeze/cough even harder ~ damn I'm funny

Re: Re: Re: yay the margaritas plus extreme heat are having the desired effect :hi5:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :scream:

That's it, I'm not kissing more than two people in a single evening ever again.

Already sucked down some Airborne and am sucking on a Ricola right now cause I couldn't take it anymore. :sad:

The other lozenge I was using/eating like candy were Halls Fruit Breezers :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom