The Temple Bar - :bonocrab: is going UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what?

Yeah, I kinda want the Leafs to lose to get a better draft pick but they can't even do that right :tsk:
Leafs :sad: :heart:

True dat.

I was actually looking forward to a night on the couch tonight (alone) but then he had to go ask me out. :tsk: /antisocial

How are you today, darling? :kiss:
Haha. I rarely go out on a Friday night. Saturdays are for going out. Fridays are for self-pampering and nothingness :drool:

I'm mental :D Had the busiest week with just one more appointment to go :hyper: Hope you are well today :kiss:

What? Boys suck. We'll keep you around though :kiss:

Haha. I rarely go out on a Friday night. Saturdays are for going out. Fridays are for self-pampering and nothingness :drool:

I'm mental :D Had the busiest week with just one more appointment to go :hyper: Hope you are well today :kiss:

What? Boys suck. We'll keep you around though :kiss:

I seriously heart you. :heart:

I had a seriously crazy busy week at work. Another girl got a job elsewhere so yay for more work (job security, for at least a little while longer) but boo stress.

I rainchecked the boy and he was cool with it, so yay. (I think?)

Hurray for pj bottoms and my couch. :drool:

Friday nights in, ftw. :drool: I plan on doing a whole hell of a lot of nothing tonight. It's been a busy & stressful week for me too. There may be a drink or two involved as well. :cocktail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom