The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Paulie said he's in a coma and it was pretty bad, or something like that, so I'm guessing yes. If not then guess what, someone can find the room and finish the job. :sad:

Well I came by your house the other day, your mother said you went away
She said there was nothing that I could have done
There was nothing nobody could say
Me and you weve known each other ever since we were sixteen
I wished I would have known I wished I could have called you
Just to say goodbye ... Silvio

Now you hung with me when all the others turned away turned up their noise
We liked the same music we liked the same bands we liked the same clothes
We told each other that we were the wildest, the wildest things wed ever seen
Now I wished you would have told me I wished I could have talked to you

Now we went walking in the rain talking about the pain from the world we hid
Now there aint nobody nowhere nohow gonna ever understand me the way you did
Maybe youll be out there on that road somewhere
In some bus or train traveling along
In some motel room therell be a radio playing
And youll hear me sing this song
Well if you do youll know Im thinking of you and all the miles in between
And Im just calling one last time not to change your mind
But just to say I miss you baby, good luck goodbye ... Silvio

corianderstem said:
Damn my no-HBO-having ass. I have to wait and download it tomorrow. :grumpy:

Shoot, who's waiting til tomorrow...I'm downloading now, I can't wait to see how everything went down!

Irvine511 said:

clever :)

VERY clever!

Irvine511 said:

Mr. BAW said:
Did Paulie give the "cousins" the wrong address for Phil? is that how the wrong couple was killed; he told Tony that it was his fault, but how???? or is Paulie a double-agent???

i think this is spot-on. my uninformed answer would be yes.

did anyone else think that, just maybe, they were going to bring back Furio?

Seems odd that Paulie would have the wrong address :shrug: :reject:

And Furio was the guy from Italy right, the one Carmela liked? When they mentioned getting guys from Italy, that was the guy i thought of

Mr. BAW said:
Did Paulie give the "cousins" the wrong address for Phil? is that how the wrong couple was killed; he told Tony that it was his fault, but how???? or is Paulie a double-agent???

I thought about that as well. Remember Paulie tried to go over to the other side a few seasons back. Maybe he did. He also wanted to stay at the house with Tony at the end of tonights episode.

Did anyone also catch Tony looking at A.J.'s computer screen about the terrorism. It seems like they keep bringing that up for a reason.

A couple more Paulie notes now that I saw it a second time...

During the New York muster, they said they were gonna do management; someone asks, Paulie Galtier? and the midget says, NO! Just Tony, Silvio and Bobby.

When the two shooters come from Italy, Parisi goes out to look into the car, Paulie backs his Cadillac into the frame and then speeds off...next day, the killing starts...

A preview for next week shows Tony sitting in his car, he gets illuminated by headlights and Paulie is sitting next to him...? who knows...

Was that Paulie with him in the previews? I didn't look that close on the second viewing. I did note that Paulie said that Silvio's cousin had called and said that they didn't think Sil would regain consciousness.

Blue Room said:

Did anyone also catch Tony looking at A.J.'s computer screen about the terrorism. It seems like they keep bringing that up for a reason.

I caught it and I thought it was weird. Somethin's up there...

Mr. BAW said:

During the New York muster, they said they were gonna do management; someone asks, Paulie Galtier? and the midget says, NO! Just Tony, Silvio and Bobby.

When the two shooters come from Italy, Parisi goes out to look into the car, Paulie backs his Cadillac into the frame and then speeds off...next day, the killing starts...

A preview for next week shows Tony sitting in his car, he gets illuminated by headlights and Paulie is sitting next to him...? who knows...

:hmm:

I have a strong feeling paulie is somehow a part of all this. Very interesting points you bring up.. I have definitely noticed this..

Lila64 said:
Seems odd that Paulie would have the wrong address :shrug: :reject:

And Furio was the guy from Italy right, the one Carmela liked? When they mentioned getting guys from Italy, that was the guy i thought of

Furio was the first one i thought of too. Yeah, Carmela had a thing for him I remember that...:wink:

Mr. BAW said:

I noticed all these things last night too....and as much as I hate to admit it...I think Paulie is a bad seed....I LOVE Pualie and do not want this to be true!:no: :no: :no:

and I also was hoping for some Furio action last night!:drool:

I don't think Paulie gave the wrong address. They just happened to find a guy who resembled Phil and that was that. The hitmen were going by a photo, not the address per se. I can't see Paulie turning on Tony, especially after Tony almost whacked Paulie, but didn't.

Bobby got pushed up to the Top 3 because he's been bringing in more money for Tony. Plus, he was his brother-in-law. I hated the way Bobby was killed. I liked him a lot. I hope Sylvio survives and that Phil finally gets his. And when he does, it won't be pretty.

BTW, I knew that Furio wouldn't be one of the hitmen. He's lucky Tony never whacked him.

Furio :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Agreed that something is not right with Paulie. And also that this whole terrorism plot has got to come into play. Yep, it was definitely Paulie in the car with Tony. If I were to guess, I'd say that Tony somehow manages to fake his death at the end and disappear forever with Carm and the kids. Maybe Paulie takes over the family or Sil gets better and takes over.

the sopranos has been so weirdly prescient this season, that i wonder if this isn't an option for Tony, once his whole crew dies:

[q]Drug dealer turned informant was key to undoing of JFK plot
By Associated Press
Monday, June 4, 2007 - Updated: 10:16 AM EST

NEW YORK - The question was simple: "Would you like to die as a martyr?" The informant unhesitatingly replied yes - there was no greater way to die in Islam.

The right answer put him in the midst of a suspected terrorist plot conceived as more devastating than the 9/11 attacks. He was soon making surveillance trips around John F. Kennedy International Airport - the "chicken farm," as the planners dubbed their target - and visiting the Trinidad compound of a radical Muslim group.

The insider, a twice-convicted drug dealer who agreed to help in exchange for a lighter sentence, was a government informant whose surreptitious work undermined a plot to destroy the Queens airport by exploding a jet fuel pipeline.

His help once again demonstrated the growing importance of informants in the war on terrorism, particularly as smaller radical groups become more aggressive.

"In most cases, you can’t get from A to B without an informant," said Tom Corrigan, a former member of the FBI-NYPD Joint Terrorist Task Force. "Most times when an informant tells you what is going on, speculation becomes reality."

According to court papers and investigators, the informant began working for the government in 2004, after his second drug-trafficking conviction in New York, and he quickly proved to be a credible source.

He was sent to meet with the JFK plot’s alleged mastermind Russell Defreitas in 2006 and was introduced by an unidentified third party. Defreitas quickly accepted the informant as legitimate, saying he was sure they knew each other through a Brooklyn mosque.

Defreitas, according to a federal complaint, believed the informant "had been sent by Allah to be the one" to pull off the bombing.

Four Muslim men are accused of plotting to use explosives to destroy a jet fuel pipeline that runs through populous residential neighborhoods to the airport, which they allegedly believed would kill thousands of people and trigger an economic catastrophe.

In an indictment, one of them is quoted as saying the bombing would "cause greater destruction than in the Sept. 11 attacks." [/q]

and remember Agent Harris' line about how the mafia helped protect the Brooklyn Navy Yard during WW2 -- how well would this play on Tony's nostalgia for a country where all men were like Gary Cooper?

I'm thinking the FBI may help Tony go into hiding by staging his death. All i know is that Phil better die next week!!

Mr. BAW said:

Agent Harris said that word got to his Brooklyn counter-part about New York's plan...could it be that Paulie is the new FBI snitch...?

Paulie's definitely not going to snitch - the actor who plays him took the part with the condition that his character never turns into a snitch.

Pop Artist said:

Paulie's definitely not going to snitch - the actor who plays him took the part with the condition that his character never turns into a snitch.

True, but if David Chase all of a sudden decides that in the last episode Paulie's a snitch, what's Tony Sirico going to do, quit?

I'd hate for Paulie to be a rat, too, but that's how it goes. :shrug:

True, but if David Chase all of a sudden decides that in the last episode Paulie's a snitch, what's Tony Sirico going to do, quit?

I'd hate for Paulie to be a rat, too, but that's how it goes. :shrug:

He could, he is a little crazy like Paulie and in his younger days was on the fringes of that whole scene, he discovered acting while serving time! That doesn't preclude him though from being a turncoat and actually working with Phil Leotardo!

IDoes anyone else think that was Lorraine Bracco's final episode or will we see her again next week?

I think that may have been it for her last night....anyone else think when she came out to see him put the page back in the magazine that they were going to finally kiss?? :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom