The Shiny Happy People...The CSG Worshippers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing NCAA Football 2006 which is nice because I can pause between plays when I'm posting. :wink:

I love my PS2 too. :up:

Ahh but is that your 'football' or our, proper, European football? :lol:

Oh my god final fantasy :| my best friend Cara had me playing on that for hours once. A few hours I'm never getting back! :|

I remember watching the Euro Cup when I was living at home as well.... those were the days :drool: English Premier League was a huge deal back home, with like 10 relatives showing up at our house when there was an important match going on. Arsenal and Man U were the teams everyone's favoured.

I found my essay outline :dance:

Anyone got any interesting articles or journals on poverty and its effects on children to help me flesh this out?

That's cool. :up:

I could create some players for Liverpool. :hmm: Lennon passes to Harrison and Liverpool scores! :wink:

Haha! The only *actual* Liverpool player I know is Michael Owen... and I think he left about 9 years ago?

And don't forget Sporty Spice. She's a Liverpudlian!

John I wrote a long essay on Third World poverty, it's online somewhere.... it got selected to be published :uhoh:

:reject:

Is that the one you posted a link to in the superthread aggess ago? It was amazing :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom