The Scanalous and Sexy Interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't often regret saying things straight after I've said them.. its usually the morning after :reject:

Me too....... I have to count to four before I speak sometimes... (half Irish/ half American Indian) *gets caught up in emotion of moment*

first birthday you can remember?

I put my foot in in so many times with people I can't remember. I hate being told secrets as after a while I forget that they are supposed to be secrets and blurt then out to the wrong person.:(

I remember my seventh birthday as my auntie drank too much and started doing roll-overs on our living room floor.

Favourite birthday ever?

My 17th birthday was good I went to see the Queen musical We Will Rock You in the West End, that was brilliant! My 18th would have been better if I hadn't drank quite so much...

same

25th birthday was good. My now hubby proposed to me on that day. Perhaps to make it a 2 in 1 present (the ring)? Went to the Bonaventure Hotel in downtown L.A., had dinner at the restaurant, went back to the room, he proposed... The rest is history. I do remember my 5th birthday party, at least from the pictures. Was in the backyard (concrete) of the apartment building. Nothing special, just remember it.

First car?

Cream Ford Fiesta :happy:

My money obsessed uncle:mad:

Same

First car - Renault Clio

Best time of my life was in Dublin this summer, the day after I'd seen U2 and the day before I was seeing them again! I spent the day walking round Dublin with two of my best friends. It was the happiest I've been that I can remember

Relative - evil aunt

same again

*wicked stepmother* she makes me do all the housework while her and my sisters do nothing but wait for the prince to.....

OH WAIT !!! That's right... that was Cinderella:lmao:

French toast or umm champ, vegetable soup, a fry with soda and potato bread:drool:

Same question.

Ewan Mcgegor - I saw the Pillow Book :sexywink:

Same question...

Probably umm who was the blonde girl from the OC in the first season who was meant to be from Philly and has since appeared in two music videos including one of Hanson's?

What would be your ultimate party?

Last edited:
I think that chick who plays drums in Hansen is HOT........:huh:

CD given to you as a gift that you threw away without opening shrinkwrap?

Laird/Bono said:
leftover pizza *hi lila*

non-u2 celeb you'd love to boink?

:wave:

George Clooney :drool:

oh, and the new cd you might want comes out 9/27 :wink: (Yes, K'sX- "Ogre Tones")

Last edited:
I would be a cat I think :sexywink:

if you could make one food fat free calorie free what would it be?

is everybody gone? :scream:

Last edited:
well i just had a couple of slices of pizza. since we're having a couple of open houses this week, we don't want to cook anything b/c it'll smell up the house (or so my parents say). so we're stuck eating letovers. i've had pizza for 3 straight day now :huh:

why is it so hot??!

Back
Top Bottom