The Octagon Bar: Distributing Glaciers Where and When They're Most Needed - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-27-2005, 06:40 AM   #141
Refugee
 
Techie2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The United States of America
Posts: 1,171
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Good morning bar!

Ever since the Tour de France finished, morning TV has turned to garbage. I am watching some show about a woman trying to convince a male TV psychologist that threesomes in a marriage are normal.
__________________

Techie2000 is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:41 AM   #142
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,142
Local Time: 02:29 AM


that sounds frightening!!!!!!
__________________

U2democrat is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:43 AM   #143
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
Yay!!! What kind of tattoo are you going to get?

The heart suitcase on my left ankle.


Hey ewen, Laura and Techie.
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:44 AM   #144
pax
ONE
love, blood, life
 
pax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ewen's new American home
Posts: 11,412
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ewen
Woke up this afternoon when you called with the mother of hangovers - I have to stop drinking red wine!!!
Something else you and Bono have in common, LOL.
__________________
and you hunger for the time
time to heal, desire, time


Join Amnesty.
pax is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:44 AM   #145
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,887
Local Time: 09:29 PM
I've been on the verge of puking all day. Seeing Mellancamp's 50 year old butt has just increased the likliehood of that.
ewen is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:44 AM   #146
Refugee
 
Techie2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The United States of America
Posts: 1,171
Local Time: 10:29 PM
It improved a bit after that one left, as now some lady is trying to convince the pscyhologist that it was wrong to bribe some shopoholic lady with a pretty engagement ring for her significant other to give her to stop shopping.
Techie2000 is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:45 AM   #147
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



The heart suitcase on my left ankle.


Hey ewen, Laura and Techie.
Cool!
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:46 AM   #148
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,142
Local Time: 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ewen
I've been on the verge of puking all day. Seeing Mellancamp's 50 year old butt has just increased the likliehood of that.
oh but it's soooooo nice



U2democrat is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:47 AM   #149
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,142
Local Time: 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Techie2000
It improved a bit after that one left, as now some lady is trying to convince the pscyhologist that it was wrong to bribe some shopoholic lady with a pretty engagement ring for her significant other to give her to stop shopping.
um have you considered...changing the channel?
U2democrat is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:47 AM   #150
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 09:29 PM
OK, the next bar title is so going to have something to do with asses, since there's an abundance of them in the bar lately!













Oh, come on, you all know what I mean.
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:48 AM   #151
Refugee
 
Techie2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The United States of America
Posts: 1,171
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Hey L.M.P.A.!

And ewen, I've already done all I could about Mellencamp's butt. I figure if I can't beat 'em, join 'em. Although I did turn off displaying user sigs in my profile anyways...
Techie2000 is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:49 AM   #152
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,887
Local Time: 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by pax


Something else you and Bono have in common, LOL.
I do have that same alergy I'm afraid. My eyes are all puffed up today because of it. If we hadn't kept moving last night then I'd have ended up falling asleep somewhere.



I was horrfied to see cops with machine guns at the airport! I know you may not blink an eyelid in the USA when it comes to guns but here in Scotland it's extremely terrifying. If that's the way we have to live these days, the terrorists have won.
ewen is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:50 AM   #153
Refugee
 
Techie2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The United States of America
Posts: 1,171
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat


um have you considered...changing the channel?
Hrmm, no, I didn't think of that. Well I got CNN on now...
Techie2000 is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:51 AM   #154
pax
ONE
love, blood, life
 
pax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Ewen's new American home
Posts: 11,412
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ewen



I was horrfied to see cops with machine guns at the airport! I know you may not blink an eyelid in the USA when it comes to guns but here in Scotland it's extremely terrifying. If that's the way we have to live these days, the terrorists have won.
I'd very much blink an eye at machine guns! Good Lord, things aren't that bad over here. Even in JFK and Philadelphia, two very big airports, I've never seen security personnel with machine guns.
__________________
and you hunger for the time
time to heal, desire, time


Join Amnesty.
pax is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:51 AM   #155
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,142
Local Time: 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ewen


I do have that same alergy I'm afraid. My eyes are all puffed up today because of it. If we hadn't kept moving last night then I'd have ended up falling asleep somewhere.



I was horrfied to see cops with machine guns at the airport! I know you may not blink an eyelid in the USA when it comes to guns but here in Scotland it's extremely terrifying. If that's the way we have to live these days, the terrorists have won.
the day before the first london bombings we saw soldiers walking around with machine guns in the paris airport....it's still incredibly unnerving. we feel your pain.
U2democrat is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:52 AM   #156
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 09:29 PM
I've seen them before annd it's very unsettling, to say the very least.
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:52 AM   #157
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,142
Local Time: 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Techie2000
Hrmm, no, I didn't think of that. Well I got CNN on now...
very good excellent channel
U2democrat is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:54 AM   #158
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,887
Local Time: 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by pax


I'd very much blink an eye at machine guns! Good Lord, things aren't that bad over here. Even in JFK and Philadelphia, two very big airports, I've never seen security personnel with machine guns.
aye, i know they don't have machine guns. my point is, is that our regular cops don't even have hand guns!
ewen is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:54 AM   #159
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,142
Local Time: 02:29 AM


wow. such a difference in culture, that's wonderful.
U2democrat is offline  
Old 07-27-2005, 06:55 AM   #160
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,887
Local Time: 09:29 PM
love your avatar, Laura


the obligatory French tourist beret.
__________________

ewen is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×