The Octagon Bar: A Bar for When You Can't Be at the Real Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just a cider Interesting mix; Guinness bitter and Cider... I think the name is supposed to describe what it does to your stomach or something :sick:

~BrightestStar~ said:
*wakes up..after falling asleep on the bar..surrounded by choclate wrappers*
:ohmy:
*blush*
Dave..tsk, flirting with more girls are ya?
I'm hurt...*pout*

I was being a good host to our new visitor, pouring her a drink.

Besides, you know you're my only girl. :hug: :wink:

*carries in a gigantic bar of belgian chocolate and sets it against the bar counter*
*catches her breath*
I brought the bar a treat. People can feel free to nick chunks from it whenever they feel.
I like mullen4prez's sig :drool:
I really gotta go to bed, I just wanted to come drop off my present to the octagonians.
:wave: night

Bye everyone! :wave:

And a triple :hug: to you, Jackie. :D

I don't think there's anyone left in here, so...

*locks cash register, shuts off lights, locks door*

Key is under the mat, as usual.

*stoops to pick up key from under the mat, unlocks the door, switches lights on and cranks up the juke box (MOFO!)*

And what have we here.... :macdevil:

u2bonogirl said:
*carries in a gigantic bar of belgian chocolate and sets it against the bar counter*

Yum! Makes a huge latte and ponders where to start:drool:

*sneaks in when she hears the strains of MOFO from down the road*
:dance:

I think I might just stop in while I wait to be picked up by my wonderful fiance'

*stares at tanias big latte*
*looks around*
thats interesting. I dont see espresso equipment around here anywhere.

*thinks up a high quality espresso machine and whips up a coconut latte with extra foam*

this is something I will never have at work :madspit: they dont have coconut, irish cream, or mint!
Whats wrong with these people?
Starbucks might be big, and have lots of money, but they need to pay somebody to think up better ideas for the drinks

Hey Tara:wave:

fanx for the chocolate, uumm humm delicious:drool:

Chocolate and wine, chocolate and Bailey's, chocolate and beer...:drool:

*Pours even larger glass of wine and starts munching*

Very quiet Bar this morning. :hmm:

:: takes giant pile of papers to the hammock for serious rewriting and some truffles ::

I miss the white chocolate truffles from Valentine's Day right now.

Hey Pax, Hey Ewen :wave:

Why do you want him to head further north? He'll be in the Artic before you know it:laugh:

Sorry, I've had too much alcohol and not enough food after training and it's gone straight to my head:reject:

got work and stuff to do. i saw jason off on the train about an hour ago.

good to hear you're much better :hug:

He wants to be off with the penguins anyway. :lmao:

Ah, well, it's too bad you couldn't go off with him. :( Not trying to get rid of you or anything! ;)

But yes, I'm better. I woke up around 2 a.m. and took another pill and yet another bath. At least I felt clean when I finally got up for real this morning.

ok, ok, got the hint....

*takes bucket of wine and kilo of chocolate and waddles out into the sunset, wondering where I can find a penguin suit*

Tania said:
Hey Tara:wave:

fanx for the chocolate, uumm humm delicious:drool:

Chocolate and wine, chocolate and Bailey's, chocolate and beer...:drool:

*Pours even larger glass of wine and starts munching*

Where I was from originally chocolate and beer was really popular. People had it down to a science as to what beers go well with what chocolate :yes:
chocolate and wine :drool:

*takes a chunk off the giant chocolate bar and sucks on it*
*pours a glass of wine and takes the bottle instead* :D

:wave: Don't get lost, Tania.

Context: I've been reading Barack Obama's autobiography, and "Don't get lost" is a Kenyan expression of fond farewell...meaning "Stay in touch," "we love you," "don't go off and forget your friends and family," etc. When, for example, a child moves away and gets a good job, makes a lot of money, and doesn't talk to his or her family much, the family is apt to say the child "got lost."

I like that expression a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom