The great Interference Instant Messanger Exchange.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've added all of you FOREVER!!

you're all on my msn!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!! even the ones who don't have msn...or even a computer to access it!!! i've ADDED YOU!!!!!

Zoomerang96 said:
i've added all of you FOREVER!!

you're all on my msn!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!! even the ones who don't have msn...or even a computer to access it!!! i've ADDED YOU!!!!!

:yikes:

:drool:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

Whenever I try to launch my yahoo messenger it fucks my computer up. I only use it to talk to certain people.
:lmao: That are very short talks . You use it for your friends i guess :wink:

Last edited:
try paxetaurora [at] interference [dot] com if that doesn't work.

Actually, I haven't used MSN in approximately 1.67 billion years because I've been too lazy to update it. Maybe I should update it and make sure my account still works.

pax said:
try paxetaurora [at] interference [dot] com if that doesn't work.

Actually, I haven't used MSN in approximately 1.67 billion years because I've been too lazy to update it. Maybe I should update it and make sure my account still works.
:der: why should i put you on my list now.

:hmm:

No one from Interference has added me. My life is officially over. Excuse me while I go walk off the wharf. :sad: :sad: :sad:

:bump:

i finally bit the bullet and got a new aol name. the one i used to have i forgot the password and i've changed e-mail address so many times since then it won't send me the hint...

anyway...

aol: khanada83

Se7en said:
IM: genase7en

no freaks, republicans, or people with beastiality tendancies allowed.

please, only beautiful and sensual people. both sexes welcome.

well, since my previous restrictions have limited the responses to my personal advertisement, i will now open my IM contact to anyone who is interetsed in a little taste of 7. :sexywink:

Se7en said:
i will now open my IM contact to anyone who is interetsed in a little taste of 7. :sexywink:
i was interested in a little taste of 7, but deathbear's posts as of late, have satiated that. :up:

U2Chick@hotmail.com (stunningly original, i know)

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom