Temple Bar - they left the door open and Doozer walked right in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mmm, cheeese...:homerdrool:

VintagePunk said:
Cheese. :drool: Cheese pretty much solves everything, doesn't it? All the world's ills could be fixed by cheese. Warring nations could find peace, just by sharing cheese. Diseases could be cured. A new hope for humanity would pervade the world.

Cheese. :drool:

Kat, my dad was talking about seeing Children of Men. I should have told him if he didn't like it NSW would have given him some money.

It's been a looooooooong day. I was going to try and read some of my homework (that's all I have to do this week) but I might wait til tomorrow.

52 and you guys are out hiding? Pfft, that's considered a heatwave in Michigan (at least in January ;) ).

I'm going to go work off this Chinese food now. I barely ate any and feel like I ate a ton. :barf:

sex sex sex

He's like Beetlejuice, I tell you, just watch... :shifty:

:lol:

if he comes out I'll be a believer.

I went for a run this morning and I haven't warmed up yet, it's like a icy wind. or maybe it's me. my neighbors have their door open and I have my heat on all bundled up :crack:

I'll die laughing if he shows up. :lmao:

If his blackberry got the forum he'd be here like that *snap*

Ok, instead of doing homework and working out I'm taking pictures :tongue:

2itheaa.jpg

Camera ho pose :lol:
2vsm9av.jpg

<--- Queen Procrastinator :lol:

very nice April :sexywink:

Dana maybe you could go to vegas :slant: I was pretty shocked by that. Will so.cal be without a U2 cover band on st.pattys :ohmy:

I'm looking through the new Victorias secret catalog and they have a new perfume called Sexual Secret (smells good) but the purse spray looks just like a vibrator :lol:

In the shopping cart so far is the get bent mascara :D and I'm looking at makeup bags because mine is too small and falling apart.

I have the promo code sitting next to me.

How are you feeling about the primer we got?

I thought you bought the bent mascara

sucks you have to pay for shipping. I could just pick that up for you.

I don't know how I feel about it, not sure it's any better than smashbox. I decided to wear it today cuz I'm going out tonight.

Thanks girls. :sexywink:

Going out tonight, hmm? :hmm: ;)

I just ordered from Sephora. :love: I don't order mascara or anything like that though. I use Cover Girl. I could probably use a refresher course in what makeup to buy. :reject:

I get my Bare Minerals from there, though, just started using it this fall and I love it. :drool: Philosophy is so yummy, too.

Guys I'm having a flashback. All this girl talk in the bar. :lol:

I'm going to Long Beach :huh: I'm guessing it's gonna be cold and that's all I can think about. I don't feel like going out

The ladies at sephora just talked me into buying their mascara I'd always used covergirl. I have to say I'm really liking what they sold me on. It's made by Fresh :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Thanks girls. :sexywink:

Going out tonight, hmm? :hmm: ;)

I just ordered from Sephora. :love: I don't order mascara or anything like that though. I use Cover Girl. I could probably use a refresher course in what makeup to buy. :reject:

I get my Bare Minerals from there, though, just started using it this fall and I love it. :drool: Philosophy is so yummy, too.

Guys I'm having a flashback. All this girl talk in the bar. :lol:

I use Bare Minerals too :love:. It's great! I ordered this macara because last time I was in the store one of the salespeople put it on me and I looked like I actually had eyelashes. Of course, I'm a sucker for makeup so I need to buy it.

Yea, Kath who do you need to impress with a shine-free face?

redkat said:
I'm going to Long Beach :huh: I'm guessing it's gonna be cold and that's all I can think about. I don't feel like going out

The ladies at sephora just talked me into buying their mascara I'd always used covergirl. I have to say I'm really liking what they sold me on. It's made by Fresh :up:

Fresh...They make that great sugar scrub. :drool: I wish it wasn't $55 a jar!

anadgemila said:

I use Bare Minerals too :love:. It's great! I ordered this macara because last time I was in the store one of the salespeople put it on me and I looked like I actually had eyelashes. Of course, I'm a sucker for makeup so I need to buy it.

Yea, Kath who do you need to impress with a shine-free face?

You can't tell in those pictures :mad: , but my lashes usually look pretty good. I do need a new curler, though.

I used to do the Sephora thing a lot more back before I lived on my own and had to learn how to "get cute on a budget". :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You can't tell in those pictures :mad: , but my lashes usually look pretty good. I do need a new curler, though.

I used to do the Sephora thing a lot more back before I lived on my own and had to learn how to "get cute on a budget". :lol:

yea, I completely understand the "get cute on a budget" thing. I usually wait till the very last drop/freshness of my makeup and then I have to buy all new stuff. :rolleye: It's not good on the budget.

The sephora brand is usually pretty reasonable. :up:

I bought the dvd.

'member how that one scene made me laugh for hours in vegas. I wish I could remember the scene or what season it was from. I just remember it being so damn funny :drool:

April I dont' think you need a shy guy :wink:

redkat said:
I bought the dvd.

'member how that one scene made me laugh for hours in vegas. I wish I could remember the scene or what season it was from. I just remember it being so damn funny :drool:

Oh yea...what was that about? :hmm: What season did you buy? Did you ever buy Swingers :drool:

I need the shy guy :up:

redkat said:
I bought the dvd.

It was so funny, I was at Target last night in the tv section and saw season four of Scrubs and thought to tell you but then I remembered you ordered it. Like a week ago. :lol:

Hell, no. I need one of those guys who'll come in, take charge and tell me who's boss. In a completely dirty way. :drool:

(And when I say that, I mean he'll tell me I'm the boss :wink: )

:lmao: I'm gonna buy more seasons now or rent not sure. Zach Braff :love:

I did buy swingers, I was desperate to get it THAT night and I still haven't watched it. I'm gonna save it for when i'm really desperate for entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom