Temple Bar-Steaks are on the House!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some could be wrong.

Damn you Brighty!!!!

What will you reveal next, that I used to be a Geisha Girl but then had an operation, changing my gender, and profession for all time? Go ahead, blab about that, too.

No spoken words said:
Nobody fucking PMs me unless I say things like "Nobody fucking PMs me".

Great. Thanks. Hurt my feelings why don't you :sad:

Did someone call for capes? I found these
U2-CapedCrusaders.jpg

Oh, well if you are still here NSW, I'm doing alright, and yourself?

Redkat - hope you make it out tomorrow :hug: Safe travels! Say hi to Shane for us :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Where the heck is reggieroo? It says he's online...:tsk:

:uhoh:...I was online...and then I closed up shop because I didn't get a response within my 90 second limit...:shifty:

Sorry I missed the party last night :sigh:

I want to wish all the NYCers a great time this St. Patty's weekend...:up:

cant' get a flight into ny at all. Everyone else is stuck at various airports.

Last I heard
Dave was stuck in Boston but I'm guessing he could find a way from there
April-may be headed to Indianapolis to try and get a flight out tomorrow
Snow-flight canceled last I heard.
NYC is a mess and BAW isn't feeling well

:(

Amtrak and NJ Transit go to NYC from Philly. Amtrak goes direct, NJ Transit requires a bus then a train.

Problem is, those trains stop running around 10pm or so. Kat cannot make it to Philly by 10pm at this rate. I'm tryingto help Snow out, was looking up Toronto/Philly flights for her, maybe she can hop a 9pm flight and get to Philly later in the evening, stay there, then take the train in the morning.

The thing is, Philly is likely a mess, too, airport-wise, if NYC is so bad. The weather is usually the same.

They could also rent a car out of Philly as well, probably about the same price as a hotel, less maybe, and it's an hour and a half drive. If Kat could get out of LAX by 3pm (EST) she'd get to Philly around 9. Maybe she should hook up w/ snow that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom