tall rock stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rejoicing fan

The Fly
It seems to me that although rock stars seem larger than life and really tall, most end up being on the short side, like Bono or Eddie Vedder...etc.

Which rock stars are tall?

Marilon Manson, Keanu Reeves, Shane from Pogues, Eddie Grant, any one from a heavy thrash rock and roll group who throw guitars around and play shit on their instruments, and er.....lets not forget........Kevin and Nick from Backstreet

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

not what ur looking for but so what...........................
cool.gif

my roommate *loves* to point out that sebastian bach (singer for skid row, baby!) is, like, 6 ft. 5 in. tall. oh yeah.
rolleyes.gif

i also think that joey ramone was really tall, or maybe he just looked that way because he was so thin. aside from that, i can't think of any tall rockers!!
frown.gif

I saw Ric Ocasek (from the Cars) on the street once--very tall--although I'm not sure if we can still call him a rock star. Ditto Robbie Robertson.

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
I saw Ric Ocasek (from the Cars) on the street once--very tall

I love Ric!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Seeing as how this list isn't growing too fast, I'd say "tall rock stars" is a bit of an oxymoron.

Bonochick--I like Ric Ocasek, too. Kind of odd-looking, but always seemed like a good guy.

Yeah, besides Joey (who I think was 6'6) I believe Krist Novoselic (Nirvana) is around 6'7...he's like a giraffe!

wink.gif

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 02-21-2002).]

I've met a handful of rockers, I stand 5'11 and only 3 have been taller than me:
Gary Cherone(guess 6'1"), Tommy Lee(6'3"), Nikki Sixx(6'4")

Shorter than me:
Bono, Edge, Bruce Springsteen, Eddie Vedder, Mike McCready, Jeff Ament, Eddie Van Halen(tiny), Iggy Pop(tinier), Vince Neil, Mick Mars

Back
Top Bottom