Survivor - Palau

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good first episode

jowanda went out like a pro

no complaining
i can't believe they let that young guy go with the singing lady.

yeah, what happened there?
he must have done something or nothing?
he sure looked dejected

He was the first one to jump off the boat, and ended up coming in last, because the boat was faster than him. Not a smart strategy.

My first thoughts of Wanda were, I'm either really going to love her or really going to hate her. Shame I'll never get to find out.

Jo seemed cool at first, like she really would have gone far, but she came on way too strong.

As soon as they showed Wanda singing in the boat, I waved goodbye to her on the TV screen, no doubt she would be an early exit with that strategy.
Do you think Coby (hairstylist, wearing a pink shirt which at times doubles as a skirt) has a girlfriend??:wink:

i liked it. so happy it's back.

i'm glad they let that guy go with the singing lady. who seriously frosts their hair before going on survivor anyway?

the team who took fire only was brilliant. until they tipped their boat. :|

it was funny at tribal counsel when jeff said something along the lines of "you better stop messing around and come up with a plan."

i LOVE when he gets like that. :drool:

Cool first opener! I am glad they booted Jo.. I could already tell she was going to irritate me.

Another batch of nice looking guys too :drool:

Hewson said:
As soon as they showed Wanda singing in the boat, I waved goodbye to her on the TV screen, no doubt she would be an early exit with that strategy.

Same here. I was like :no: that's not gonna fly.

Hewson said:

Do you think Coby (hairstylist, wearing a pink shirt which at times doubles as a skirt) has a girlfriend??:wink:

Well, he coulda had a nice female buddy anyway if he'd picked Angie. What was up with that? :mad: I liked him and then I immediately hated him for that. I guess it was a strategy so they wouldn't be pegged as the weird alliance but I still thought it sucked.

I am betting he didnt pick Angie as a cover up so the rest of the team wouldnt know they were 'chummy' and then they could strike when they least expect it :wink: But yeah I felt bad for her .. she was probly like WTF?!

Sicy said:
I am betting he didnt pick Angie as a cover up so the rest of the team wouldnt know they were 'chummy' and then they could strike when they least expect it :wink: But yeah I felt bad for her .. she was probly like WTF?!

That actually makes sense. See, I'd be a terrible survivor. :huh:

Did you see Jeff's (the host) face when they told him they capsized and lost the fire box. :ohmy:

I think I watch it now just to see Probst grill them at tribal council.

deep said:
i am sure the production crew showed them where the flint box was

Seriously. There's no way they find that box on their own. "Um, I think it was over in this large stretch of water."

Stupid producers. :madspit:

I haven't been able to watch Survivor for the last few seasons. I got tired of it. But I've watched the few shows for this season and I think I'm hooked again! I can't wait to watch it tonight :D

Back
Top Bottom