Sun Arise by The Kangaroo Tying CSGW's, Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattle and Hum sounds awkward but it has the songs to make it work

When Love Comes to Town
Angel of Harlem
Heartland
All I Want Is You
Combust
I mean...:combust:

U2press01col.jpg

Since I'm an-older-classic-Disney-animations kick, I noticed some blatant racism and sexism in some of them, eg Peter Pan. When I looked online to see if others shared my opinion, many did.

Discuss!! :nerd:

Since I'm an-older-classic-Disney-animations kick, I noticed some blatant racism and sexism in some of them, eg Peter Pan. When I looked online to see if others shared my opinion, many did.

Discuss!! :nerd:

That's very true. There is some blatant racism and sexism in those films. Walt Disney wasn't such a great guy in terms of accepting others. Remember the time when these were made too.

Walt also made a mint of money "adapting" old English fairy tales from the Grimm Brothers - Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, from English History - Robin Hood :)drool::drool: ) and English authors - Rudyard Kipling, J.M. Barrie. . :hmm:

Was anything original?

Walt also made a mint of money "adapting" old English fairy tales from the Grimm Brothers - Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, from English History - Robin Hood :)drool::drool: ) and English authors - Rudyard Kipling, J.M. Barrie. . :hmm:

Was anything original?

Not much to be honest. :wink:

I think it is hard to make great, original animated children's films. You need a balance of something kids will like and those older could also enjoy.

I'm checking youtube to make sure an old video of mine doesn't turn up, a friend told me she's thinking of uploading it :yikes: x 30902348957438!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom