Sun Arise by The Kangaroo Tying CSGW's, Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, roop means beauty in Hindi... so it means Waynebeauty :lol: Sounds like you're launching a line of skin care and makeup.

Get younger looking skin in 20 minutes with Waynebeauty moisturizer!

*cut to a shot of Justin massaging it on his face*

Bono is prolly the fan-friendliest of them all... he doesn't need to be after all these years but he still is. When we saw him in LA recently he couldn't have been more apologetic about not having time to stop. :up:

And Larry... I've heard many negative stories about him, including cussing fans. :crazy:

Bono is prolly the fan-friendliest of them all... he doesn't need to be after all these years but he still is. When we saw him in LA recently he couldn't have been more apologetic about not having time to stop. :up:

And Larry... I've heard many negative stories about him, including cussing fans. :crazy:

I agree about Bono. I haven't met him but everything seems to point to him being a great guy. :up:

I haven't heard any stories about Larry but it always seemed like he doesn't want the attention. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like.

Bono has given fans lifts in his car back in to Dublin center when he leaves the studio late at night :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom