Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shit...my list is 77 minutes long...I thought that was ok because I thought we were doing 80 minutes, but now I see you said 60 minutes. Crap. Do I really have to shave 20 minutes off of this?

yeah sorry bro

the shortness of the playlists makes it easier for everyone to listen. I know it's hard to cut down to only sixty minutes of Space Moon Rocking the Fuck Out, but there will surely be a Space Moon encora sequel? :p

I'll send mine in when I get a chance to upload it to Media fire, which will be within the next couple of days.

What's the deal Space Moon? You're not getting as much attention as you did the first time.

Are you feeling ok, Space Moon?

I'm having an incredibly difficult time finding my music files to upload.

I've found most of them, but some of them are farther in the depths of my PC than they should be.

Space Moon?

deathstar_jpg_w300h265.jpg

:scream: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:angry: that's not space moon. don't try to deceive us into thinking the great Space Moon, Moon of Space was destroyed.

I think for many the start of school has perhaps cooled off vocal Space Moon appreciation. I still love Space Moon, the Moon in Space, in Space where there is a Moon, I just don't always have time to express my love.

According to my calculations the roster is as follows:

1. Mountain Dew Ma
2. AtomicBono
3. LemonMelon
4. namkcuR
5. BonoManiac
6. PlaTheGreat
7. phillyfan26
8. UberBeaver
9. inmyplace13
10. No spoken words
11. LemonMacPhisto
12. Cute Irish Bono
13. onebloodonelife
14. unico

angelordevil, did you want in? if so then there is still one spot available for a Space Mooner, otherwise there are two.

As for when these are due...what works for you guys? We can reach a consensus. I'm gonna tentatively suggest ... Thursday? or sooner?

I have my playlist complete, and I've zipped the files, now I just need to upload the list to media fire and then I'll be all set. Should be tomorrow or the next day.

AtomicBono said:
angelordevil, did you want in? if so then there is still one spot available for a Space Mooner, otherwise there are two.

If it's Thursday, or later, I'm in. Nothing comes between me and my moon. :rockon:

angelordevil said:

If it's Thursday, or later, I'm in. Nothing comes between me and my moon. :rockon:

We'll make it thursday, unless anyone feels they need more time. I don't really feel a need to rush Space Moon™ so we can start the game the following Monday. Are people cool with that?

There is still one slot left...didn't GibsonGirl have a list made up already? Does anyone know?

We talk about Space Moon in American History class.

Space dust cures cancer.

Space Moon.

These tunes jam on Space Moon:
"To the Space Moon and Back"
"Fly me to the Space Moon"
"Space Moon Rock"
"Space Moon and Time"
"Space Moon Oddity"
"Howling at the Space Moon (Sha-L-La)"

Last edited:
I have sent my list to Space Moon and would like some verification that it has been received.

As an added bonus, here's a sneak preview:

spacemoonbv1.jpg

I'm trying to get mine sent tonight, but if I don't the intent is Friday. Hope that's alright.

Back
Top Bottom