Song Title Chain XVllll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, I saw your post in another thread, but haven't heard/downloaded it

Gary Glitter - Rock & Roll
19.gif

Lila64 said:
well, this is me:
d010.gif

1.gif

You're not the only one ... I don't know if I'll be able to stay awake this morning or if I should just say "Forget it !!" and wait 'til later to come back here and play !! :shrug:

:hmm: I guess I'll try for a little bit, although, if I stop posting at least everyone will know why !! :wink:

Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

I don't know, I'm feeling like talking ... maybe that will help me stay awake too !! Work has been real hectic this week ... you ever get so-ooo tired you feel like you're gonna just collapse !! This OT is for the birds ... I've been working 14-15 hr. shifts lately, that's why I've always seemed like I was here, as sometimes I can work from my office and post in between ... :wink:

Phil Collins - One More Night

But this is my usual morning wake time as remember I work nights ... I'm usually home by 3:15 am or so, today was slightly later ... but I started earlier than the usual 6 pm ... I've been in this week as early as 12 Noon on somedays ... :sad:

Boston - More Than A Feeling

Working later ?? Notta enchilada !! :lol: This is my one day off now as I usually start on Sunday nights through Thursday ... Actually, Friday nights are my Saturday (OT) ... if there's no OT, you wouldn't see me here til midday my time or early PM your time on Saturdays ... :wink:

Journey - Feeling That Way

Shows you how the job sometimes gets in the way of living your life ... as I've been at my job for almost 19 yrs now ... :yikes: ... and I never even heard of him ... :wink:

Ace - How Long

:lol: Not really necessary as I can afford alot more than you may think. I actually don't need the OT, cuz my pay is very good. Anyway even without the OT ... I can really save money now !! But you know, there's a certain dedication and commitment that must be given to the job when they are busy !! :wink:

Foreigner - Long, Long Way From Home

That means you help people find music they may be looking for, and check them out when they're done shopping ?? :shrug:
How do you have time here then ?? Is your shop ever real busy ?? :wink:

No Doubt - Underneath It All

Ha! It's only a small place, really....very small! There's never normally that many ppl in at the same time, they usually come in small groups during the day!:wink:

Shakira - Underneath your clothes

Oh, you're back !! :wink: I thought I scared you away by getting to personal about your business !! :giggle: It's okay, I went and swept off my patio, as today is my house cleaning day!! :tsk:

The Outfield - Your Love

You actually clean ?? Don't get the wrong idea, I thought maybe the folks cleaned, obviously you moved away already !! :wink:

Talking Heads - Burning Down The House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom