Since no one else bothered to do it......THE NEW DESCRIBE THREAD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey bri :sexywink:

redkat said:
^that good?

how many times have you watched it? what is the best you've seen boot wise?

I only watched it once, very nice. I haven't seen that many dvd boots, that'll change now i can download them:wink: slane is the best video i've seen...I think this tours dvd will be better though & I need zoo tv, jt and lovetown shows (which I reckon will be better also) but the good thing is they all have some diff songs, popmart is great cause it's the only tour with the pop songs on it :drool: :drool: :drool:

the rockin edge said:
hey bri :sexywink:

I only watched it once, very nice. I haven't seen that many dvd boots, that'll change now i can download them:wink: slane is the best video i've seen...I think this tours dvd will be better though & I need zoo tv, jt and lovetown shows (which I reckon will be better also) but the good thing is they all have some diff songs, popmart is great cause it's the only tour with the pop songs on it :drool: :drool: :drool:

This is a lame question but should be expected from me:wink: I got a zootv video this week and I haven't done anything with it :reject: i know how to burn a cd but what program do I put ia video in to burn the songs in order onto a dvd?

happy birthday Brightest Star

TRE - did you only google the lyrics or have you actually heard the song/album? Just curious...

g'nite redkat :hug:

TRE - guess you probably have never heard early Genesis w/Peter Gabriel. It's awesome (but maybe not your cup of tea). Party on bri! (had to find my smileys :wink: )

bdayparty.gif

Back
Top Bottom