Shuttlecock! Part V - Helping 'cock across the road like a little old lady

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets brushed. He eats good canned food. He gets gel on his paw. I think he does it just to piss me off.

Are you giving him enough attention?

My neighbors cat pisses everywhere when he doesnt get enough attention.

Cats can be needy sometimes.

Ok, so I read a "review" of the album in some WTAHAN thread, and it was translated from another language. But the translation left a tad to be desired. I don't really know what

"Once the starting of the song has begun, The Edge unreveals his glorious chimes of progression, unleashing a sonic mystical dream that chokes the listener with it's good time smell. Bono then signs up for the fray with a falsetto croon that seduces the pigeons and makes hearts bump around in the sonics. Larry and Adam discuss a backbeat ergo Motown's classic days of double time howling and rum. The middle portion featuring a Brian Eno galaxy time warp of the melt, with cascading baloons of hawaiian punch exploding all over the frets."

means.

Ok, so I read a "review" of the album in some WTAHAN thread, and it was translated from another language. But the translation left a tad to be desired. I don't really know what

"Once the starting of the song has begun, The Edge unreveals his glorious chimes of progression, unleashing a sonic mystical dream that chokes the listener with it's good time smell. Bono then signs up for the fray with a falsetto croon that seduces the pigeons and makes hearts bump around in the sonics. Larry and Adam discuss a backbeat ergo Motown's classic days of double time howling and rum. The middle portion featuring a Brian Eno galaxy time warp of the melt, with cascading baloons of hawaiian punch exploding all over the frets."

means.

you made that shit up

Some people seem to have real issues with the Bono/eyeliner dealey...I really can't have an opinion since i've done it myself:sexywink:

Some people seem to have real issues with the Bono/eyeliner dealey...I really can't have an opinion since i've done it myself:sexywink:

Here's my main issue with the eyeliner:

I don't give a flying fuck. Call me crazy, but all that matters to me is how the music sounds.

Can you upload a pic of yourself as well so I can finally have some photoshop fun after 7 years.

I prefer to not know Dalton's true identity. For the same reason I don't want to know a whole lot about Lance's Mom. I know enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom