Sexy ugly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Basstrap said:
who the hell are you bonoappetite?

me and my friends were discussing this exact thing two nights ago
LOL Well, first of all, I'm BONO'ppetit, not Bonoappetite. But no matter. Just didn't want you to confuse me with someone else. :wink:

Anyway, I was just thinking about guys I like and realized many aren't so good looking :eyebrow: but they're sexy as hell and I'm wondering how many other people do this, too. That's all. :shrug: :flirt:

elevation2u said:
sean penn [see avatar:reject:]
benicio del toro
edward norton
conan o'brien [i know its double:reject:]
adrien brody
max weinberg:huh:
johnny greenwood

im ugly but not sexy at all:madspit: :( :reject:

:wave:
my fellow Sean Penn lover - we meet again ;)

Your list is pretty much what i'd list, so i'm just going to quote you on them all (ok, minus Conan) :up:

and i'm sure you're lovely - people so rarely see the beauty in themselves.

Uh, I guess I always think Viggo Mortensen is sort of sexy ugly. In Lord of the Rings, he's just sexy sexy, but he doesn't seem to pull the look off aswell in real life (especially that moustache he's sporting at the moment :huh: )

Last edited:
beau2ifulday said:
Uh, I guess I always think Viggo Mortensen is sort of sexy ugly. In Lord of the Rings, he's just sexy sexy, but he doesn't seem to pull the look off aswell in real life (especially that moustache he's sporting at the moment :huh: )

hey, watch it! :mad: Viggo is sexy, but no way is he sexyugly. :p

How did Liam Neeson end up on this list? The man is sexysexy, imho.

Gary Oldman and John Malkovich as sexyugly I can get behind. Also, Tim Roth :drool:

BONO'ppetit said:
Help. Name some sexy ugly people. Like, Liam Neeson, for instance.

Liam Neeson:love:

and I know I am a big goober for saying this but I cannot help but find this man attractive
preston.jpg
[/IMG]

ladies and gentlemen..I give you preston sharp from extreme home makeover*runs and hides from embarressment:reject:

oh and I don't know who the women are.

elevation2u said:
sean penn [see avatar:reject:]
benicio del toro
edward norton
conan o'brien [i know its double:reject::reject:]
adrien brody
max weinberg:huh:
johnny greenwood

im ugly but not sexy at all:madspit: :( :reject:

SO THAT's who your avatar is... I was trying to figure it out. :der:

Benicio :combust:

I see the Johnny Greenwood thing, too. Actually, a lot of musicians fall into this category for me. Must be the talent that really makes the sexiness for me. ;)

sulawesigirl4 said:

hey, watch it! :mad: Viggo is sexy, but no way is he sexyugly. :p

:reject:

It's just that damn moustache!
It's done funny things to my mind.

(I still have him as my desktop background though :angel: )

How did any of the Irish boys get on this list:shame: They are nothing but hot:drool:

Sexy ugly David Letterman a little, Dave Matthews, Billie Joe (greenday), John Cusak, Jon Stewart not ugly just not typically handsome

oh and Vince Vaugh :yes:

myusernamehere said:
Owen Wilson.

I can't stop looking at his nose. It intrigues me.

I feel you on that one!!!:yes: I also like Mark Ruffalo (13 going on 30) And Eric Bana( he played the HULK and fought Brad Pitt in Troy) They are hot to me:love: My friends disagree:shrug:

Adrian Brody , Benico Del Toro:drool:, Vincent DiNofrio, Lawernce Fishburn:drool:David Duchovany and Gillian Aderson =Si Fi sexy!!!:love:

Last edited:
Chloe Sven( i dont know how to spell it but im sure you guys know who Im talking about) and my girlfriend thinks im crazy, but I have a HUGE crush on pink, especially when she does the billy idol lip snarl. My girlfriend thinks she looks like a dude cause she says she has man handles. Oh yeah and Siouxsie Sioux

Back
Top Bottom