RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scream: Winter storm warning in effect...STOP SNOWING!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grumpy: Rain mix...20 miles either way off their little forecast track thingie could make a difference of rain or snow...I vote for rain.

Same here. I just convinced myself not to eat Cheetos because they'd turn the keyboard orange...otherwise I would be halfway through a bag right now.

I get to wear jeans tomorrow at work and get a free lunch :hyper: But that's to bribe us for the last day of the month crap we have to go through :madspit:

I'm in really good shape for tomorrow even with being sick for two days last week so hopefully I won't have to work until 7:00 :mad:

I can't get ABC to come in clearly on my TV in my room :mad: I've already put in this much time with this damn award show so I'm watching it to the end but I wanted to crawl in bed now. :(

Oh well. What's another half hour :shrug:

There's not very many ringtones to pick from with my new phone :huh:

:shifty: I do have the option of downloading Streets for $1.49 but I want to hear it first and tmobile.com is being a freak right now and keeps logging me off. What if I download it from my phone and it sounds bad? :|

Then you're stuck with a crappy ringtone for $1.49 and that sucks! I have good ones but I found out that another program on my phone has better ones.

I've heard it's really, really good. Did it win a lot tonight?

Kariann said:
I NO LONGER WANT TO HEAR THE FOLLOWING THINGS....

WINTER STORM
WINTER STORM WATCH
WINTER STORM WARNING
WINTER STORM ADVISORY
SNOW
ICE
WINTER
ACCUMULATION
INCHES
Same here. :crack: Seriously, it's almost March! I think it's snowed weekly, if not twice weekly, since January! Enough already!

NO NOT LISTENING NOT LISTENING I DID NOT HEAR 2-4 INCHES...I DID NOT HEAR RAIN CHANGE TO SNOW....I DID NOT HEAR ANOTHER INCH ON TUES.

I HEAR NOTHING LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALLA

:laugh:

And I didn't hear 3-5 or maybe even 12-18 inches depending on which way the storm swings!! :D:D:D:D I heard 75 degrees and SUNNY! :love:

Sorry to have to break the news but I think it is going to be sunny again here tomorrow.

You should all come up/over to Vancouver and enjoy the 'scenery' and the weather :wink:

Fah, I'm moving in! :D Do you accept rent money in GapKids clothes?

We fell onto page 2 again!! :eek:

:mad:

it hasn't started snowing, but if we get what's predicted to fall, i will find whoever danced and SMITE!!!!!!!!

Schmeg said:
Fah, I'm moving in! :D Do you accept rent money in GapKids clothes?

We fell onto page 2 again!! :eek:

Yes, I accept payemt in all forms of kids clothes :D

Page 2 :eek:

And I would just like to add that I was not dancing in the thread - not me :shifty:

And one more thing...I hate turning on the Weather Channel and getting the 'red' screen - oohh that's bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom