Randooooomers surviving the summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Dr. to change migraine med.. Went to place order...............and its not listed :mad:
I saw the man click on *send scrip to *...................where the hell did it go???
Now I have to run over to pharmacy and talk to them so they can call dr. and get scrip from him.

Grrrrrr

Booked flights from Indianapolis to Fort Myers (Sanibel), then returning from Orlando to Indianapolis, and from Indianapolis to Charlottesville, Virginia, to help my sister move.

My credit card loves me!! :D

????????????

new job...full pastry chef job for a caterer that I've always wanted to work for. I'm completely overwhelmed right now. I have to work both jobs now for 2 weeks but just part time at each job. I'm not working the new job every single day though for the next 2 weeks. Just a few days of double duty. :crack: At least my 2 days off a week remain the same. I gained an hour of sleep each day and I'll never have to work at 3 am on Saturdays but it's further away from home so I really didn't gain that much time on my morning. But at least I'm getting away from that rotten Saturday morning crap. :barf:

Booked flights from Indianapolis to Fort Myers (Sanibel), then returning from Orlando to Indianapolis, and from Indianapolis to Charlottesville, Virginia, to help my sister move.

My credit card loves me!! :D

It's gonna send you a thank you card :)

new job...full pastry chef job for a caterer that I've always wanted to work for. I'm completely overwhelmed right now. I have to work both jobs now for 2 weeks but just part time at each job. I'm not working the new job every single day though for the next 2 weeks. Just a few days of double duty. :crack: At least my 2 days off a week remain the same. I gained an hour of sleep each day and I'll never have to work at 3 am on Saturdays but it's further away from home so I really didn't gain that much time on my morning. But at least I'm getting away from that rotten Saturday morning crap. :barf:

Hey! Congratulations! :up:

I came home for an hour and a half between jobs :drool: I needed a little break. I hope tomorrow is a short day at the bakery because I'm only working there tomorrow and then coming home to do nothing. :drool:

Every year that dang trim dept gets set up. You would think people would work together to get the job done,would't you? Instead it's full of * not my job* (yes it is), not gonna do it (yes you are).....so much lack of communication. So much fighting... Trim currently has no stockroom. I currently have no sanity.

Let's hear it for doing nothing! :)

:happy: I have to work both places tomorrow. :sad: I told them at my interview, on the phone last week, Monday and Tuesday of this week that Thursdays are my busy day at the bakery because I do all of my Fri/Sat prep that day so I'm there for a good 9-10 hours. My boss said I can just come whenever tomorrow....I'm going to leave my assistant to do everything tomorrow at the bakery. I think she's taking over my job anyways so it will be good for her to deal with that mess.

I have to make a wedding cake tomorrow and hopefully that's all. I made everything for it today and was supposed to put it all together but they kept giving me more and more stuff. As long as that's all I am doing then it should be fine. I'm not needed on Sat since I can't work in the morning so at least I'll have off. I just keep saying to myself "new car and vacation in the desert this winter..."

Every year that dang trim dept gets set up. You would think people would work together to get the job done,would't you? Instead it's full of * not my job* (yes it is), not gonna do it (yes you are).....so much lack of communication. So much fighting... Trim currently has no stockroom. I currently have no sanity.

no stockroom with all of the holiday merch coming in? :yikes: Good luck...I know how much you love this time of year.

no stockroom with all of the holiday merch coming in? :yikes: Good luck...I know how much you love this time of year.
All this infighting and no team work between depts. The store manager is off this week so everyone is being surly to each other.
I am not even involved like I used to be.
I still find myself so frustrated because it doesn't have to be like it is.

First Packer game next Thursday and the President moves his jobs speech to that night. The state of WI just collectively gave the finger to the people who made that decision.

I don't even know the schedule this year.....been too busy to look.

Potus speech won't conflict with NFL game on Thursday
was just tweeted by Norah O'Donnell

Smart man. Smart staffers.

YES 17 days till vacation :)

I made a wedding cake with whip cream instead of buttercream today in a kitchen with no central air and it was at least in the upper 80's today, maybe higher. I was so frustrated at how it looked but my (new) boss didn't seem to mind it. I really thought it sucked. :huh: It wouldn't have looked that much better with buttercream as the heat would have killed that too but it would have been a bit more stable. I'm going to have nightmares about it....

:drool: going back to the State Fair on Sunday. So excited. There's so much food I always want to try but I have my staples that I just can't not get so by the time I'm done eating my once a year goodies I'm full and have no room for the new stuff. So Sunday will be for new stuff. :D

:yikes: I just changed my job info on FB so I guess it's totally official now! :der: I really love it but I'm terrified of it too because this is hardcore. It's way more than I've ever had to do in terms of items made and I also now have to deal with clients...oh and do wedding cakes which is something I've never done before....well until yesterday. :yikes: It's not a hotel but after seeing today I'm convinced this is the most comparable I'm going to find to the resort in Phoenix. I miss the mad rush to get a party done. Only this time instead of running to and from kitchens and ballrooms we rush around and then throw it in the back of a truck to be delivered to an event.

I haven't had fair food in years :drool: I told my sister that next year we should go and purposely try all of the weird stuff, even if it sounds gross (deep fried butter!) and record videos of each other's reactions :D

I'm going with my brother so I'll be able to share stuff with him. My friend that I've gone with for the past 5 or so years and a group of friends I used to go with aren't that into sharing. Everyone has their favorite things and that's that. But my brother will eat anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom