Randoooom- Lemon style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy: I can save 32% on U2 Show at Amazon. I have already spent far too much money in the last 24 hours...what's another $24?

arw9797 said:
I have no money so today I went shopping with Alli and spent $ I don't have on clothes at Eddie Bauer :mad: ...actually I opened up an EB charge card. I NEVER do stuff like that but with all the clearance AND the extra 10% off I just opened it. It's ok because I only bought 3 things so I can pay it off when I get the bill.
:up: If you pay it off every month, you'll like it...I'm sure they have special coupons and savings days and everything.

I have no money so I went shopping with my mom and spent too much at Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factrory Store...but it was stuff I need. Really. :shifty: And then I have to get some yoga pants at Old Navy and I'll be done. Really.

:mad: Dammit, I forgot to buy contact solution.

Mr. BAW said:
I cruised the desert last Thursday...I saw the JT cut-off and thought of your crew! :up:

Let us know when you come back...I've got camping gear!!!!
I have a feeling the three of us aren't big campers. :sexywink: But thanks!! It's an idea...:hmm:

You wouldn't want to donate one of those books to a good cause, would you? :D

Mr. BAW said:
I cruised the desert last Thursday...I saw the JT cut-off and thought of your crew! :up:

Let us know when you come back...I've got camping gear!!!!

Mr BAW I'm coming in February. I don't know when or with who but I need to come back very soon and that's the best I can do...see ya soon!

Schmeg said:

:up: If you pay it off every month, you'll like it...I'm sure they have special coupons and savings days and everything.

I have no money so I went shopping with my mom and spent too much at Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factrory Store...but it was stuff I need. Really. :shifty: And then I have to get some yoga pants at Old Navy and I'll be done. Really.

:mad: Dammit, I forgot to buy contact solution.

I need black shoes and some pants for work and a new winter jacket and then I'm done buying clothes for the year....:shifty: maybe.

arw9797 said:

:tsk: ARW in the desert at night with snakes is not going to happen!

We'll stay at the Oasis motel :wink:
:hyper:

Okay, someone break my hand or something so I can be on TDI for most of 2005!

arw9797 said:

:eyebrow: how could you afford to travel if you are not working?
That's why they gave us credit cards. :D

Just kidding. I don't know...I think you get some of your salary when you're on TDI...maybe I'll win the lottery...

:( My Johnny Damon is out.

:yawn:

I have to bve at work in 7 hours. :crack: If this goes to catorce innings I will not be happy.

Come on Schilling, strike this guy out so the other guy doesn't run home! :mad:

Edit: Whew. Now three more strikes so that guy doesn't run home!!

Schmeg said:
:yawn:

I have to bve at work in 7 hours. :crack: If this goes to catorce innings I will not be happy.

seven hours:ohmy:......a bit of a floor move?

I have to be at work in 11 hours. Vacation over:sad:
A cold settling in:madspit: . Perfect timing.

shari schultz said:

seven hours:ohmy:......a bit of a floor move?

I have to be at work in 11 hours. Vacation over:sad:
A cold settling in:madspit: . Perfect timing.
New flow AND a floor move. :crack: Actually new flow, 2 floor moves and 4 wall sets.

:help:

arw9797 said:

BARRY GIBB
JOHNNY DAMON!!

N-DamonJ127_d.jpg

it's the end of the month.....again. That just sneaks up on me fast. It's going to be such a busy week topped off with a 10+ hour day on Friday. I think it's going to be worse than last month and last month was quarter end.

Schmeg said:

JOHNNY DAMON!!

N-DamonJ127_d.jpg

ok in that picture he looks more like Billy Ray Cyrus than Barry Gibb. I did say originally he reminds me of Billy Ray, Barry, or George Michael. The pic in IWB's sig is definitely Barry Gibb.

I just don't get his look. He needs a haircut for sure!

arw9797 said:

ok in that picture he looks more like Billy Ray Cyrus than Barry Gibb. I did say originally he reminds me of Billy Ray, Barry, or George Michael. The pic in IWB's sig is definitely Barry Gibb.

I just don't get his look. He needs a haircut for sure!
:laugh: We just can't make you like him! I like his look, and I think he's a very good baseball player. :D

This is from the message board Jim haunts:

33%3B%3B898323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232366584%3A275ot1lsi

Schmeg said:

:laugh: We just can't make you like him! I like his look, and I think he's a very good baseball player. :D

33%3B%3B898323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232366584%3A275ot1lsi

:laugh: that's funny.....

I guess since I don't really care who wins ( :reject: )...I just wanted them to beat the Yankees... I haven't been paying attention to if he's a good player or not. I can't get passed his look. :huh:

Schmeg said:

:laugh:
Awwww.... it looks like he matched his purse with his shoes....

arw9797 said:
If they don't stop talking about that dude's ankle I'm going to barf :barf: I hate medical issues, especially when they show an example. :yuck:
Tell me about it...the closeups of his ankle...:yuck:

Just an FYI: I know many people from Boston, as my entire family grew up in Boston suburbs.

Not one of them has ever said, "That was wicked pissah!"

I really have no idea where that all came from. Wicked, yes. Pissah...:confused:

I have no idea what to wear to work tomorrow. They did fundraisers all summer where you could "buy" jeans/shorts days for $1.00 each. I didn't do it because I didn't want to spend the money and I had plenty of capri's to wear. Now that capri season is over there isn't any fundraisers going on :mad: I'd much rather wear jeans and a hoodie tomorrow....well I suppose I can still wear a hoodie.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom