Random Movie Talk XIII: In Which I Cannot Come Up With a Relevant or Witty Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Tom Joad's speech: "Wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. Wherever there's a Jew trying to cheat someone out of their money, I'll be there."

Steinbeck knew what was up.

So as to comply with the moratorium on goofing off in the Movie Club thread, I'll use this thread to post my suggestion.

By the way, for breakies, I like a fresh muffin, and somebody's addicted to sausage.

If only I had free space in my queue, the CageFlix transfer would happen.

Tat of the year:

129199730252851199.jpg

Forgive me if I fail to rejoice that we're getting the same theatrical cut of TTRL.

I was really hoping Malick would want to revisit that, especially considering how he kept tinkering with The New World.

If you even suspected for a moment we'd actually get anything else, you'll excuse me while I point and mock you for a moment.

Ok, I'm done.

Because...no one wanted to pay for it to be done? Or because Malick isn't the kind of guy who would rework his film?

I don't think either of those two are true. And while I was pessimistic since this was announced (if a new cut was in progress we would have heard something), it's still disappointing to know that we're definitively not getting an extended cut--if it didn't happen now I don't think it ever will.

I don't think he could have had the time in the past few years to work on a new cut with TOL under-way, and whatever that next project of his is.

I don't know a damn thing about Scott Pilgrim outside of the couple of trailers I've seen, but that video game does look pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom