Quiet, please. Observe strange sounds in Randoooomdadoomdadoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the Last King of Scotland. I'll have to put that on the netflix list!

It's 50?!?! I wonder what it is here.......

We're going to see the Tom Cruise movie this afternoon. So that will be #3 of the holiday season for me. I usually get about 3-4 movies in so at least I'm keeping up with tradition. Doubt is next up on my list.

I'm so excited for tonight! I finally get to see my friends. I've been here for almost a whole week now and haven't gone out with any of them. I'm combining two groups into one by going out with some friends and then we're going to crash another party with some other friends. I cannot wait! :heart:

^sounds like a very good time!

(oh and it is 51 now ~ if it would only stick around)

I am doing nothing, nothing and more nothing :UP:

Sorry about the Badgers, shari.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'll be buying any "FSU - Champs Sports Bowl Champions!" t-shirts any time soon.

My sister and I agreed that if it's not one of the "real" bowls (Sugar, Fiesta, Rose, Cotton, Orange or any bowl that existed back before sponsorship only bowls) it's not important.

Valkyrie was pretty good. Better than I thought. Nothing will top Brad Pitt! That was such a wonderful movie. I know my sister wants to see it, and was disappointed that I already went, so I'd go again when I get back if she is interested it.

So while at dinner tonight I got an interesting email :der: It was from the boy asking if I was still interested in meeting up for the game tomorrow. WTF. I thought it was pretty obvious that I was done with him. Also while we were discussing not seeing each other again he asked about Sunday and I said that I would skip it. Plus when I emailed him about getting together on Friday I said why don't we go out and about on Friday INSTEAD of going to watch the game at a bar on Sunday :der: :der: :der: I'm not sure how many times I can tell him we're not watching the game together! :scream: I emailed and said that I would just like to skip the day. I'm not sure what else he wants from me.

I'm going to bake my brother's birthday cake tomorrow while the game is on and then later on in the day I'm going to attempt to make souffles that we make at the fine dining restaurant. I can't wait to bake! :love: I got the giant cupcake pan for a birthday gift but have no reason to have it in AZ so I'm excited to finally use it. :D

Sorry about the Badgers, shari.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'll be buying any "FSU - Champs Sports Bowl Champions!" t-shirts any time soon.

My sister and I agreed that if it's not one of the "real" bowls (Sugar, Fiesta, Rose, Cotton, Orange or any bowl that existed back before sponsorship only bowls) it's not important.

Thanks kelly. I didn't think they were going to win anyway (bad fan).
My father and I were both amazed when they got into a bowl game this year period.

I am actually nervous about the Packers playing the Lions today.

Valkyrie was pretty good. Better than I thought. Nothing will top Brad Pitt! That was such a wonderful movie. I know my sister wants to see it, and was disappointed that I already went, so I'd go again when I get back if she is interested it.

So while at dinner tonight I got an interesting email :der: It was from the boy asking if I was still interested in meeting up for the game tomorrow. WTF. I thought it was pretty obvious that I was done with him. Also while we were discussing not seeing each other again he asked about Sunday and I said that I would skip it. Plus when I emailed him about getting together on Friday I said why don't we go out and about on Friday INSTEAD of going to watch the game at a bar on Sunday :der: :der: :der: I'm not sure how many times I can tell him we're not watching the game together! :scream: I emailed and said that I would just like to skip the day. I'm not sure what else he wants from me.

I'm going to bake my brother's birthday cake tomorrow while the game is on and then later on in the day I'm going to attempt to make souffles that we make at the fine dining restaurant. I can't wait to bake! :love: I got the giant cupcake pan for a birthday gift but have no reason to have it in AZ so I'm excited to finally use it. :D

I have a very tough time watching any Tom Cruise movie. The guy just annoys me :reject:

Sounds like the boy isn't a good listener if you have told him that you're not watching the game together.

Giant cupcake pan? When finished pics please :D

happy day all around in Vikings country. :heart: I'm glad the Vikes won today and weren't just handed the division title by a Bears loss. But I'm still glad the Bears lost today. And way to go Detroit! :up: As much as I always love a good Packer loss :evil: and as great as it would have been to see the Pack give the Lions their one and only win, I'm glad the Lions were able to just finish it out at 0-16. What an accomplishment :up:

I have a very tough time watching any Tom Cruise movie. The guy just annoys me :reject:

Sounds like the boy isn't a good listener if you have told him that you're not watching the game together.

Giant cupcake pan? When finished pics please :D

I really can't stand Tom Cruise and refuse to pay to see him most of the time but my dad has always been very interested in WWII history so he wanted to see it.

The boy is retarded. I don't normally use that word but I really can't think of anything else. After I said no way about today, he emailed me this morning again :doh: Um...we're done. I just hope he doesn't call me. I was going to delete his numbers out of my phone but then I decided I need them for caller id purposes for a while :angry:

I wish I had the equipment here to make something other than a giant cupcake but I don't and I have the pan so what the hell....pics will be posted later this week before it's chopped up and eaten :yes:

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa ~ The Packers won :up:
Didn't know about the Bears losing :up:
A good Viking loss is always appreciated too :evil:, but since that didn't happen congratulations!

Watching Brett vs. Chad while taking Zicam. There is a cold in my system that is just aching to get out. I realized this in full while on a quick trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond. The next stop was Walgreens :crack:

I have the Dark Knight and want to watch it but I don't think my attention span is quite there.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa ~ The Packers won :up:
Didn't know about the Bears losing :up:
A good Viking loss is always appreciated too :evil:, but since that didn't happen congratulations!

Watching Brett vs. Chad while taking Zicam. There is a cold in my system that is just aching to get out. I realized this in full while on a quick trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond. The next stop was Walgreens :crack:

I have the Dark Knight and want to watch it but I don't think my attention span is quite there.

I have the same cold...have had it for about a week. Runny nose, achy, couch, headache....I take a pill and it goes away but then I wake up the next morning and it's back :happy: It won't fully come out until I get back to AZ and have to go to work. LOVE having a cold while trying to work with food :up:

Well I guess the Cowboys don't want to go the playoffs this year. :yikes:

Yeah, that was ugly.

But at least we will get plenty of TO drama in the offseason. Um . . . yay?

eta: I just got this in my e-mail box:

Order your Seminoles Champs Sports Bowl 2008 Champions Gear Today!

Oh, sign me up! :rolleyes: Like I said, I'm glad we won, but I don't think it's t-shirt worthy.

Watching Brett is what I really and truly do believe was his last game brought back some feelings from last year.
I am about to go over to the NY newpapers/blogs to see what they are saying.
It had to be painful to lose to Chad Pennington today............I mean the guy the Jets traded after getting you. WOW.....................Chad on the other hand has to be going........"oh yeah :cool:and by the way, bite me"

I didn't watch the Cowboys. How bad did they lose? I have to root for Tony Romo..........a WI guy and all, ya know :shrug: ~TO I can live without.

I just made a bunch of sugar cookies, from a mix :happy: :der: to bring to my friends tomorrow night. I'm going to 2 different houses and as a Pastry Chef I feel the need to always bring sweets with me when I go to a house. :shifty: I actually think it's almost expected of me. I made various cutouts and used random sprinkles that I bought last year for the holidays. Amazing how long that stuff will keep. It's the best I can do without my trusty ole recipe books that are in Phoenix along with all of my tools. I didn't even have a piping bag so I put my homemade icing into a ziploc baggie and cut the corner. Not bad...

MrPurrl is watching the Denver/San Diego game (he's a huge Colts fan, since we live in Indiana). Just saw a rather lengthy ad for the Super Bowl halftime show starring Brooooooooce, and thought of Shari.

I'm bored and am ready to get back to work.

I'm also very nervous for tuesday afternoon when the schedule will be posted and my supervisor will text me with my hours....if any. :barf:

MrPurrl is watching the Denver/San Diego game (he's a huge Colts fan, since we live in Indiana). Just saw a rather lengthy ad for the Super Bowl halftime show starring Brooooooooce, and thought of Shari.

Me obsessed? :heart::wink::yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom