MMA Thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not the greatest fight, but i would have given that to makdessi.

i liked this mustafaev guy in his last fight, although i can't remember why.

Ok
IWB
Bono12
Mofo
Who you picking Aldo or Conor ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just don't know anymore. I felt confident at one point, but I'm losing my confidence. I'm hoping it's a damn good one, though.

i got aldo, weidman, romero, maia, and holloway for the main card but i am confident in absoltuely ZERO of those picks :lol: most confident in holloway probably, but he can still get ktfo'd. maia if it's the awesome grapplefest i am hoping for, but nelson if it's a snoozeworthy striking match. romero scares me too much to pick against him, even against jacare. and i can't wait to see what crazy thing he does this time. part of me says rockhold 3rd rd sub. but i don't want to pick against weidman. and i just want to see conor get fucked up, i was tired of him before the 1st time this fight was supposed to happen and i'm way past tired of him now.

Last edited:
I have no picks, just going to enjoy what happens.

:up: my picks are total bullshit. i wouldn't put money on any of them even if i was a betting type. i'm going to enjoy the fuck out of this card.

I seriously played Fallout 4 all day today until the fights started. Didn't even stop to eat. My brain has nothing but fighting and super mutants in it.

I seriously played Fallout 4 all day today until the fights started. Didn't even stop to eat. My brain has nothing but fighting and super mutants in it.

i don't really see anything wrong with this. well, except for not eating, because i like food about as much as johny hendricks likes food.

I just don't know anymore. I felt confident at one point, but I'm losing my confidence. I'm hoping it's a damn good one, though.

yes. I really like Conor, part of me wants the Irish to have their KING (god help us all)
but my fighter IQ, FWIW tells me Aldo should win, and maybe even deserves to win for MMA not to turn into a complete circus, cluterfuck any quicker than it already is

Last edited:
The only upset I'm feeling Holly Holm confident about is Rockhold.

wow, thats a statement, I wanted Holly but was not confident, of course in hindsight it seems so obvious now

I will say I was pretty confident Rose would beat PVZ and heavily invested, but nervous that PVZ might get lucky and land a solid knockout

DC and one of the others picked Rockhold on the preshow, so thats 2-1
surprising DC and Bisping went for Conor, 2-1

reading a couple of odds maker articles, they strongly advised betting on Rose for the odds and a few days back they were saying bets on Aldo were smart with the odds favoring Conor

Last edited:
i got aldo, weidman, romero, maia, and holloway for the main card but i am confident in absoltuely ZERO of those picks :lol: most confident in holloway probably, but he can still get ktfo'd. maia if it's the awesome grapplefest i am hoping for, but nelson if it's a snoozeworthy striking match. romero scares me too much to pick against him, even against jacare. and i can't wait to see what crazy thing he does this time. part of me says rockhold 3rd rd sub. but i don't want to pick against weidman. and i just want to see conor get fucked up, i was tired of him before the 1st time this fight was supposed to happen and i'm way past tired of him now.

all good points

I will just add I really want to see Tiny Tornado have a good night, I was not in to her at first. But she has so much heart and always finds a way to win. Shes earn my respect. And if PVZ starts to go up in the rankings again. Torres can always knock the hell out of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom