MERGED --> For Cat Lovers Only IV + Questions for cat people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
This is just too entertaining! :lmao:

fearlesskit.jpg

awww....:cute: buddies for life! :happy:

Beautiful cats!!! :heart:

I'm a little worried about Chloe. She's been whining alot and I just discovered that she has these weird bumps on the back of her legs near her tail. She has so much hair, it's ridiculous!! I can't even look at it because she gets aggravated. :sigh:

I have to take her in for her yearly check up so hopefully they will see if anything is wrong. :(

There's been a revelation at my house!!! My mom said she "sort of likes this cat" (Poshie). Peoples, this is HUGE. My mom hates cats! I came down and heard mom venting to Posh about her broken toaster and coffee maker that spills, Posh is looking up at mom with her eyes wide and her head cocked to the side and mom says "You know, I sort of like this cat. If only all cats could turn out like Poshie." I said "what's so different about Poshers that you like?" and she said "she just sits there quietly and looks at me. She doesn't run around and do crazy things like that other cat [Beckham] and she doesn't steal steaks from off the table [also Beckham]."

I would've paid so much money to see my dad chasing Beckham around the house with a steak in his jaws!!!

I'm pretty sure this is the look she's referring to:
photo52.jpg

WildHoneyAlways said:

Remember when you were afraid they wouldn't get along?
Yep, I was thinking that just the other day. Everything's hunky dory now.

Sterling (the grey one) is a VERY neurotic cat, but he still loves to snuggle.

This morning, Jack was drooling a lot, so I called the vet's office to see if I could come in. Thankfully I have an awesome vet--she got on the phone herself and talked to me before deciding whether or not I should bring him in.

Since he's eating, playing, purring, and being his usual self besides the drooling (he just demanded his after-dinner treats, like always!), she said the best thing I can do is just to keep an eye on him and watch for any changes. I'm glad she doesn't think it's anything serious, but I'm still worried about my guy :(

How i have missed all the cat pics! All so utterly cute as usual!! :cute: :cute:

Thanks for the link. Since Jack has been eating well all day, I'm guessing it's not something with his teeth or gums, but he of course won't hold still and let me look. He's also been galloping around for the last half hour, so he can't be feeling too sick.

I've been really stressed out all week, so part of me is wondering if he can somehow sense it? If he doesn't stop by Monday or Tuesday, I'll definitely schedule an appointment with the vet.

Some pics of Poshie from yesterday. She's having fun being the center of attention at my parents house and not having three crazywild boy cats chasing and attacking her.
DSCN1695.JPG

DSCN1686.JPG

DSCN1688.JPG

My sister's friend volunteers at a cat rescue and also saved this little kitten from a garage. The mom was gone and all the others were dead. She'd been syringe feeding it. Pictured here at around five weeks old, with my little sister:
DSCN1253.JPG

DSCN1257.JPG

And one of Beckham so he doesn't feel left out
Beckytulip.JPG

Your camera is awesome. That first pic of Posh should be on a calendar or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom