MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got home from the show and they were awesome! Chris' voice was great and he was telling jokes and singing J. Timberlake songs.

I had so much fun

But now I'm kinda bummed cause I wish I had tickets to see them again Monday

hey digi - how can i find soulseek? i've been looking for it on the net for days, i heard it was a really good prog from DLing boots/techno stuffs.

also, i'm gonna be seeing coldplay in cleveland as well. is it all GA or just like the lawn is GA...

Okay, after a couple hrs of sleep I can talk about it more. They were great (but I'm sure everyone in this thread already knows that).

My friend who went with me wasn't a big fan at all but after the show she couldn't stop talking about it. I think she was almost more excited than I was!

I had never been to the Hollywood Bowl before and it was so nice being outside. The only negatives I can think of are 1) that the fog came in and it got pretty cold and 2)the losers down the row smoking pot :down:

Edit: Also the crowd was pretty tame. They jumped up when the band came out but sat down almost immediately and yelled at anyone still standing. They only stood for maybe 2 or 3 others and one of those (Yellow) Chris had to tell them not to sit through

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:shifty:

i just sent the coldplay website my review of the concerts that i have been to so far. :reject:

*is secretly hoping that it is posted on their site like my U2 review was posted on U2.com* haha! :laugh: god i am a 28 year old loser.

There's nothing wrong with that....getting your stuff posted on official sites is exciting for anyone....young and old.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:shifty:

i just sent the coldplay website my review of the concerts that i have been to so far. :reject:

*is secretly hoping that it is posted on their site like my U2 review was posted on U2.com* haha! :laugh: god i am a 28 year old loser.

You're not a loser! that is so cool...i'd love to have something like that posted on an official site!

congrats..and good luck! lol :D

CampbellMSU said:
hey digi - how can i find soulseek? i've been looking for it on the net for days, i heard it was a really good prog from DLing boots/techno stuffs.

also, i'm gonna be seeing coldplay in cleveland as well. is it all GA or just like the lawn is GA...

here: http://www.slsk.org/

i am digirun - i have a bunch of coldplay shows, radiohead shows, a crap load of u2 shows etc. oh and a dump load of idlewild. let me know and i will rip all their albums to MP3s and share those.

enjoy

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
wow I AM FINALLY GETTING MY CLOCKS SINGLES!? :rolleyes:

oh well thank goodness for friends here in the states for getting me the ones that were sold here. i ordered imports from Amazon UK and they are being sent out today!

I just got an email today from saying that CD one of the Dutch 3 CD clocks set was not going to happen (out of stock). I got the other 2 already- which are sweet, now I need to find this one.

oh well.

Clocks - Dutch CD 2
- Clocks
- Trouble (live)
- The Scientist (live)
- Green Eyes/Mooie Ellegogen (live)

Clocks - Dutch CD 3
- Clocks (live)
- In My Place (live)
- Everythings Not Lost (live)
- Yellow (live)

Clocks - Dutch CD 1
- Clocks (edit)
- Politik (live)
- Shiver (live)
- Daylight (live)

i'll let you know what are on the cd's when i get them. i got one that was released in Canada and the Digital Pak?

i don't know bout hanging up the groupie shoes just yet! lol i am getting really excited about the concert. and just got chill bumps hearing clocks on the radio for the 1,000,000th time! :crazy:

i love this band.

:heart:

oh and digi, can i may i please get the clocks and scientist remixes? :sexywink:

Last edited:
CampbellMSU said:

I think it's all GA , but I'm not positive.............the venue looks amazing tho !! NEXT WEEK !!! I cannot wait !!

Denver weather for Friday evening:
37.gif

:angry:

Oh, wait, that's what it was like in Denver 20 years ago.

DiGi said:
I can tell you what is on the Canada and digipak - you should also get the Australian release.

yeah definatrely get the austrailian single. i got it on ebay for prety cheap.

Back
Top Bottom