MERGED-->Coldplay Live-Please Post All Comments Here!! + live broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MY local rock station has some pretty sweet news.....they're broadcasting THE ENTIRE concert from Edmonton on May 20th. The whole Coldplay set, along with The Music's set before....uninterupted!!!

So all you boot makers out there log onto www.thebearrocks.com and click on the "on air" icon to listen world wide online!

Now, I hope the audio holds up for a really good quality boot...I would really love to get my hands on one.

I can't do this myself because I might be going to this sold out event *crosses fingers* Wish me luck people!

Edgeman said:
MY local rock station has some pretty sweet news.....they're broadcasting THE ENTIRE concert from Edmonton on May 20th. The whole Coldplay set, along with The Music's set before....uninterupted!!!

So all you boot makers out there log onto www.thebearrocks.com and click on the "on air" icon to listen world wide online!

Now, I hope the audio holds up for a really good quality boot...I would really love to get my hands on one.

I can't do this myself because I might be going to this sold out event *crosses fingers* Wish me luck people!

I will post this in some coldplay trading areas so hopefully someone can snag it.

thanks

browneyedgirl said:

They are ,that's why I'm still driving myself crazy about wanting to get there.......I'm in Cincy and I can't con any of my lame ass friends into going ...lol

No conning here - if you need someone to go who is not lame (and I don't want to hear anything out of MVD_75 or Digi about me being lame :lol: ) - I can catch a flight easy!!!! :wink:

zonelistener said:

No conning here - if you need someone to go who is not lame (and I don't want to hear anything out of MVD_75 or Digi about me being lame :lol: ) - I can catch a flight easy!!!! :wink:

Lame or not I just might take you up on that offer !!

if this were at a time i could make it i would drive to cleveland and catch Coldplay and the Rock and Roll Hall, alas......

maybe you should organize a big coldplay in cleveland throw down

Actually that U2 fan thing is at the Rock hall that weekend , so what I need to do is go up on Mondayand stay till Sunday....
the venue looks GREAT ....I'm not giving up !!

zonelistener said:

I'll be here - just PM! It looks like an amazing venue.

Wow,thanks, I'll keep it in mind altho I'd be too freaked agreeing to go with a complete stranger.....too shy....
the venue does look very cool , outside yet covered for possible crappy weather, and right there on the river......it looks perfect !!

ask me for references :lol:

browneyedgirl said:

Wow,thanks, I'll keep it in mind altho I'd be too freaked agreeing to go with a complete stranger.....too shy....
the venue does look very cool , outside yet covered for possible crappy weather, and right there on the river......it looks perfect !!

Understand the complete stranger thing! :up:

digi....have you heard of anyone planning to bootleg the toronto show in june? if so can ya let me know cause i'm going to it and i would so love a copy of it.

sweet tart i am sure someone will record it. I can post on some lists and find out for sure. I'll set up trades for Toronto, Red Rocks and Cleveland once they surface and get a copy to each you who go to one of those shows

DiGi said:
sweet tart i am sure someone will record it. I can post on some lists and find out for sure. I'll set up trades for Toronto, Red Rocks and Cleveland once they surface and get a copy to each you who go to one of those shows

thank you soooooooooo much. :kiss:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
jeff is not an axe murderer. he is good people. :up:

lol..... yea I know .......it's more me ,I'm pretty shy....so it would be a little uncomfortable for me .

I'm going, I'm going , I'm going !!!
:dance::dance::dance:
I've made plans with my cousins to go to the Cleveland show !!!
I got our tickets on line today....I can't wait :hyper::combust:
This trip is going to be the best...we'll see the U2 exhibit at the Rock Hall and see Coldplay the next night ....:combust:

Back
Top Bottom