Man Called Sun in the tune of The Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Zee, don't be daft - we don't find ANY fault with them... at all. If they turned around tomorrow and said, "Hey, we're all Nazi's" ... we'd still be devout fans. :wink: And if anyone in this thread doesn't agree with that then I'm afraid I'm going to have to behead them.

a certain member of this board once said that certain other members thought of the band members as Sacred Cows. ouch.

On a totally different note that has no negative connotation whatsoever, Emma, did I see you want to spend a year at UCLA? We'd be a mere 6 hours apart! Close enough to tie the knot!!!

a certain member of this board once said that certain other members thought of the band members as Sacred Cows. ouch.

On a totally different note that has no negative connotation whatsoever, Emma, did I see you want to spend a year at UCLA? We'd be a mere 6 hours apart! Close enough to tie the knot!!!

I'm looking at US universities, yes :yes: 6 hours, wow! That's like a cm on a map right? :wink: Where abouts are you Zooey? North? South? East? West? On the Moon?

Sacred Cows? :huh:

All right, I'm off. Have to go to university and then a long meeting after that, then another advisement meething with my professor. I shall be back in the late afternoon.

:wave:

All right, I'm off. Have to go to university and then a long meeting after that, then another advisement meething with my professor. I shall be back in the late afternoon.

:wave:

Good timing, I'm off for Tea :D :wave: Au Revoir.

Hi John! :wave:

I'm enjoying Zooey, although I've never really heard it spoken aloud in reference to myself.

How's life today, John?

It's grand, just got home from college...my feet hurt I've pretty much walked 7-8 km today to college and back. How's your day been?

niiiiiice. That's pretty much all I remember about college. Walking a lot, drinking a bit (the first couple years) and learning my social security number.

My day's good. I just got my race results and I'm quite proud :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom