LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xtihn said:
i'm re-watching the first season finale rerun right now. i can't wait for next wednesday!!!!

i just received my season 1 dvds today. guess what i'll be doing this weekend.... :wink:
LUCKY YOU!!! I wish I has Lost on DVD:wink:

hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch hatch.......

WHATS IN THE HATCH?

Errhrrmm. Yes, you can tell I'm excited.

AND Nip/Tuck TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!$(#)OMGZ!1!!1!1

:|

That is the question of the YEAR!! my friend!!!:yes: I cannot wait to find out!!!:hyper:

I wonder if they're going to keep doing character specific episodes this season. I guess they will, because there is still probably a whole bunch of stuff we don't know about our dear strandee's. :hmm:

I want to know what Locke is thinking about the goings-on.
John Locke! :rockon:

YES YES Mr. Locke is THE MAN!!:bow: He knows that " the truth is out there". BTW, I am almost sure they wll be doing the character flash backs this next season because it is still essential to the plot.

I hope they keep up the flashbacks. There's a ton of stuff we still don't know. How did Locke get paralyzed? How did Kate end up with the plane (remember she left it behind when she ran away from Tom's death)? Why was Hurley in a psychiatric hospital? The list goes on and on...

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

miss becky said:
I hope they keep up the flashbacks. There's a ton of stuff we still don't know. How did Locke get paralyzed? How did Kate end up with the plane (remember she left it behind when she ran away from Tom's death)? Why was Hurley in a psychiatric hospital? The list goes on and on...

1) i'm wondering if locke's paralysis has anything to do with him donating his kidney to his jerk father.

2) the marshal that arrested kate and was travelling with her said he was using it to catch her all these years after she "murdered" tom. he (the marshal) put the plane in the case with the guns.

3) hurley was visiting leonard in the hospital. leonard said he heard the numbers from someone he worked with in australia, which is why hurley went there. i'm not sure how hurley knows leonard though.

i also hope they continue with the flashbacks. i'm sure they will. supposedly we'll be meeting a number of new characters as they come across the passengers from the tail end of the plane. and seeing as how everyone on this plane is connected in some way, it should definitely be interesting. :up:

I hope we see much less of Kate this season. :happy:

lmjhitman said:
3) hurley was visiting leonard in the hospital. leonard said he heard the numbers from someone he worked with in australia, which is why hurley went there. i'm not sure how hurley knows leonard though.

Didn't Hurley take offense when the castaways questioned his cursed numbers theory? I think he reiterated he wasn't going crazy again. It's been months since I've seen that episode, so I could be wrong.

Queen Bee said:
Didn't Hurley take offense when the castaways questioned his cursed numbers theory? I think he reiterated he wasn't going crazy again. It's been months since I've seen that episode, so I could be wrong.
i don't remember that, but you may be right QB. all i remember is hurley yelling, 'the numbers are bad!' just before jack takes him down when they blew open the hatch. but i don't remember him talking about them before or after that.

i just got the dvd's and want to try and watch them all before the season premiere on wednesday. not sure if that's gonna happen though. i'll definitely keep an eye out for this plot thread now.

Queen Bee said:
I hope we see much less of Kate this season. :happy:

I just watched it last night. The doctor speaks to Hurley with recognition, saying it's good to see him, and that he doesn't remember Lenny and Hurley being all that close. To me that sounds like Hurley was a patient there.

But then again, with Lost, you just never know. Nothing is what it seems. Which is partly why I love it so much. :)

Yes, Miss Becky. I must say LOST is the best "nothing is what it seems" show since the X-files!!! :wink:

miss becky said:

2) After Tom's death, Kate fled, leaving the plane in the car. But remember: she retrieved the plane from the safety deposit box at the bank. The marshall hunted her, but she kept in contact with him because he had the plane. Then she robbed the bank to get it back.

miss becky said:
Just as long as they don't kill Sawyer or Charlie or Sayid. Those are my favorite characters, and I would be devastated if one of them died.

:yes:

Mine too! :)

And I like Hurley too. And Locke. And I don't want Walt to get killed off. Or the dog either.

I better shut up before I name everyone..... :huh:

i keep seeing commercials and the hatch is making me mad :mad:

wth is in it already!!
i need to know. now. :|

MrsSpringsteen said:
It will be the biggest joke if Lost doesn't win the Emmy tonight

I know! And I really hope Terry O'Quinn wins for Supporting Actor. He is just amazing as Locke.

Hurley, Jin, Sun, Claire and Shannon just opened up the Monday Night Football game tonight with the "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!" cheer.

The intro opened with an actor ( I forget his name) in an airport running into an old player from the Redskins and Tony Dorsett of the Cowboys and asked both who would win the game. Arguments ensue while both players head down the loading ramp to get on the plane. The actor starts to follow them down when all of a sudden both players come screaming back up the ramp. The actor enters the plane and screams. Guess who? The cast of Lost.:lol:

Pretty cute:wink:

Does anyone think that the hatch is the gateway to hell?

It goes with my Purgatory theory, in that all the cast are really dead, and in limbo until they redeem themselves for past wrong deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom