Leave the road and memorize this DESCRIBE that pass before my eyes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He champions poverty-ridden African countries, telling Western powers to scrap their debt. But when it comes to paying a few bob in taxes on his shockingly lucrative royalties, it's suddenly Achtung Baby, I'm out of here"

^^ Fine then all of U2 are cheap bastards, better?

Irishteen said:
"He champions poverty-ridden African countries, telling Western powers to scrap their debt. But when it comes to paying a few bob in taxes on his shockingly lucrative royalties, it's suddenly Achtung Baby, I'm out of here"

^^ Fine then all of U2 are cheap bastards, better?

i really don't think it's bono's call

^^ok

^^ So they don't make calls on what happens with their money?

how is it fair anyone gets to earn 200 million and pay no taxes to their country, when the average joe has to pay 20% and 42% of their income to the government

so 200 million times 42% U2 about 84 million should be going to our government, but we get nothing instead

^^^what i mean is that the way i read it was that they are saying that BONO decided to move the corporation, as opposed to the whole U2 ENTERPRISE, who should be subjected to the bashing, not JUST Bono

i do see your point though, it's just the blame is in the wrong place

U2vertigofly said:
^^^what i mean is that the way i read it was that they are saying that BONO decided to move the corporation, as opposed to the whole U2 ENTERPRISE, who should be subjected to the bashing, not JUST Bono

i do see your point though, it's just the blame is in the wrong place

Well maybe it's aimed at Bono because he said U2 wouldn't leave if their tax-free status was removed, and well I guess it was another Bono promise, I which he would promise their next album won't be out this year and that it will be their worst :wink:

< and the Edge already has his picture in the paper, so it's Only Adam and Larry who aren't being talked abut

U2vertigofly said:

is an easy target?:wink:

Well maybe but it's always Bono and the boys, or Bono Edge and the boys. Adam and Larry are just the boys, blaming them wouldn't sell papers:wink:

^^^^ I'm good, ranting:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom