Kiss - Kissology 1974-1977 DVD Box Set in 31 October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeter said:
Mofo, I read Kiss and Tell. It WAS very biased but interesting anyway. Lots of Gene loving Gene. Behind the Mask was pretty balanced with comments from all members.

I read that Behind the Mask book, it was very good...I thought it would be better though..

I didn't know that Ace tried to stop it but I could see him not buy it...The people who gave the bad reviews are probaly thinking that Ace really doesn't have any problems and hes one of those guys walking down the streets...

Really, if you can't take the fact that Ace is messed up I don't recomend that book because the whole book is about Ace and his addictions to drug and sex..

For me it's just one of those books that you can't stop reading..And Wendy Moore (the author) couldn't be lying at all because there are pictures in there doing stuff and so she can't be lying...It also states in the book that Ace was very good friends with the guy who wrote Kiss and Tell and once he got it published, Ace hates him to death...

I think it's a very juicy book on Ace..

Sorry guys, I was talking about the wrong book! :reject: I meant Kiss and Make Up which gene wrote and was very pro-Gene. Kiss and Tell I guess was written by a former friend of Ace's.

and tps- I would probably read the wendy moore book just because I'm a bit nosy!:wink:

arw9797 said:
:der: I just looked through my Kiss CD collection and I own Carnival of Souls. It must have been so great that it left such a lasting impression on me that I didn't even remember it existed :der: I'm going to have to listen to it today.

As for the books...I'm not sure I'm interested in reading any books by them. They are so full of themselves that I think I would be bored with anything they have to say.

So what you thought of Carnival of Souls after all these years?

tpsglick2424 said:

I read that Behind the Mask book, it was very good...I thought it would be better though..

I didn't know that Ace tried to stop it but I could see him not buy it...The people who gave the bad reviews are probaly thinking that Ace really doesn't have any problems and hes one of those guys walking down the streets...

Really, if you can't take the fact that Ace is messed up I don't recomend that book because the whole book is about Ace and his addictions to drug and sex..

For me it's just one of those books that you can't stop reading..And Wendy Moore (the author) couldn't be lying at all because there are pictures in there doing stuff and so she can't be lying...It also states in the book that Ace was very good friends with the guy who wrote Kiss and Tell and once he got it published, Ace hates him to death...

I think it's a very juicy book on Ace..

Well this book has definetly caught my attention, next time in the States I'll look for it

No cheating I promise

Paul Frehley
Peter Criscoula
Chiam Witz
Stanley Eisen

Paul Caravello
Vincent Cusano
Mark Norton

those are the ones I remember...

Those are the names I could remember too actually:shrug:

Another q...

What's Ace's middle name?

Has anyone heard Paul's new single that's out on itunes?

I just listened to a bit of it...His voice is good but I dont think the song is....at all...:huh:

Very suprising, I thought it would be great..

I didn't expect it to be great, you know straight pop/rock tunes like his solo album, I really hope it's a good album but Paul usually comes with some of the chessiest lyrics especially Psycho Circus

I don't think I'll buy his album:|

1. Live To Win
2. Lift Listen
3. Wake Up Screaming
4. Everytime I See You Around
5. Bulletproof
6. All About You
7. Second To None
8. It's Not Me
9. Loving You Without You
10. Where Angels Dare

Well not ALL the titles are cheesy...

hopefully he'll deliver that great power ballad, he always did:reject: shoot me I enjoy power ballads

LOL you can't get better than Forever, Everytime I Look At You, Sure Know Something, Shandi etc etc

is that the single?

Seen all of it:wink:

What about that Kiss cologne, body products?

I don't know what to think of it..

The fans found 2 extra videos not shown on the official site :mac:

Here they are:
www.musictap.net

Scroll down and you'll find the performances of Detroit Rock City and Rock N' Roll All Nite :cool:

Last edited:
Kissology.JPG

Hey, tps... What is the footage from Ace's wedding like? I heard that the DVD has a performance of it.

Ok, I saw on Vh1 paul and gene were talking about that footage, and I was skimming through all of my kissology stuff and I can't find it:huh:

Anyone else know where it is?? Because I really wanted to see that footage really badly..

:drool:

this time I know and there no doubt in my mind... FOREVER
until my life is trough, girl I'll be loving you FOREVER!!! :love:

Hola amigos :wave:

Well, the Ace Wedding footage is one of the easter eggs, as well Coventry 1973. I found this from a guy who have bought the DVD Box Set:

"On the first disk go to the main menu and hit the up arrow on your romote and it should highlight the KISS logo when that happens hit enter on your remote. that wil bring you to the 73 footage. then do the same thing with the second disk and it'll bring ya to the ace wedding footage. Both are "hidden" gems" :cool:

My friends. I have a doubt:

Which version do you have?, I mean, it's well known that there are 3 versions of the bonus mini DVD (Cobo Hall 1976 - 10 songs, Madison Square Garden - 7 songs, and the most requested one Largo 1977 - 12 songs). Does anyone have some of the bonus discs?

:rockon:

My friend pepo, is the DVD already available in Santiago?. Here in Viña Del Mar isn't in the stores yet :(

Back
Top Bottom