Interview The Next Poster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
Yeah, I don't know if you guys have a game like this or not. I'll let Simon and Niles illustrate how the game goes.

Simon's Post:

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

Niles's Post:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

What's your middle name?

Okay, start!

Who's your favorite actor?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
7:45 and I had to be at work at 8:00 a.m. :shh:

:ohmy: me too! Exactly 7:45. I took a shower, made breakfast, ironed my clothes and made it there by 8:25. Only 25 minutes late this time :D I love living 10 minutes away from work.../interuption.

*continue*

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: me too! Exactly 7:45. I took a shower, made breakfast, ironed my clothes and made it there by 8:25. Only 25 minutes late this time :D I love living 10 minutes away from work.../interuption.

*continue*

I think I can beat....got up at 7:33, showered, dressed, put on make-up, WALKED to work, got there at 7:53! :D

Subway sub = roast beef on white w/ double provalone and just lettuce.

What's your favorite place on earth you've been to?

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: well I put on make up too but didn't dry my hair. :sexywink: But you still beat me!

Me either, I never do cus it ruins my hair so I brush it and let it air dry while I have my morning hot chocolate. I sorta cheated though b/c I had my outfit planned in my head the night before and I pre-packed my purse.

Ooh that's a good question. My teacher once said that love is when your day is a little brighter having them in your life. :D I don't know if that's the perfect definition, but...

What are your plans for the day?

Cheddar.

Which do you prefer - cats or dogs?

Tilli said:
Cheddar.

Which do you prefer - cats or dogs?

Both for different reasons. Right now I have 3 cats and no dogs, but I'll probably prefer dogs once I'm allowed to have them.

What female singer do you think has the best voice?

Back
Top Bottom