Interferece magic couple is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomer said:
let me get this

they said they wanted to resign as mods, in a thread in the mod section - whats wrong with that?

Much more happened after that point that ended in the present situation. Again... I am not going to drag the details through the mud as it's disrespectful for various reasons both to them, and myself. We're adults, and we need to rectify the situation between us on our own.

you're right
but i would like to have an opinion on this

right now, with the knowledge i have i think its not fair to have an opinion because i dont know the details

Tomer said:
you're right
but i would like to have an opinion on this

right now, with the knowledge i have i think its not fair to have an opinion because i dont know the details

Tomer,

While I respect your desire to form an opinion, the details are both private in a personal sense, and in a moderator sense - in some cases... each. Angela feels she made or did not make certain errors, as do I.. and like I said.. I've heard absolutely nothing on this from Salome so I cant say much more about him right now.

Joel

Tomer said:
i accept that

just curious

Thanks.

Personally, I'd like to resolve this. I'm not at all happy that any of this has transpired or escalated to this point. I'm not excluding myself from 'blame' as both parties have done their wrongs.

Joel

i hope you work this out as well
though i askedboth if they would return if possible

they both said no

Well, that absolutely sucks that they're gone, they'll be missed by me & HLG

Last edited:
Well, Elvis, whatever is between all of you is between all of you. I respect you for coming into this thread to face the charges without disrespecting the privacy of the matter. hope it can all get resolved.

sharky said:
Well, Elvis, whatever is between all of you is between all of you. I respect you for coming into this thread to face the charges without disrespecting the privacy of the matter. hope it can all get resolved.

Agreed :up:

sharky said:

Thank you so much for understanding. I'd hope it can be resolved too.

Here's hoping they get back.

I was watching the ZC thread from Salome that later dissapeared. I didn't think any mentioning of the private life nature that were done on one side were intentional or deliberately hurtful. :sigh: It was a bad mix of circumstances IMO.

I emailed Angela Harlem on Saturday because I thought something I said had to do with the thread going missing (but it didn't), and she said she's leaving the forum. I didn't take it seriously as I was sure it was just done in the heat of the moment, sort of speak. Also, seeing her name on the mod's list later was another sign to me that things got patched up.

:shrug: Had no idea Salome left too.

Last edited:
I think it is safe to say that we would all like them back, and we hope that there can be a peaceable resolution to the recent problems.

Elvis is a smart man and both Salome and Angela Of Harlem always seemed to be very reasonable and understanding people, so I hope everybody works their differences out. Even though I never had much contact with them I liked them both. :up: This is sad. I hope everything turns out okay.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't want to stir up trouble but I don't think we are being told the truth. After speaking/ hearing from Ang and Salome their stories seem much closer to the truth than the sketchy details I've read here.

Lara Mullen said:
I don't want to stir up trouble but I don't think we are being told the truth. After speaking/ hearing from Ang and Salome their stories seem much closer to the truth than the sketchy details I've read here.

Lara,

Thats pretty sketchy on it's own... you saying that. You're getting one side of the story, from one persons perspective and opinion. I am however being rspectful and not dragging this out in the public as it's a private matter. I have my side of the story, and equally I'm sure as many people that agree with my view as she does with hers.

I'm sure angie could say certain things that would make me look in bad character, but I can do the same for her. This however is not a public matter, nor will it become one. I have been very open so far as far as I am comfortable with, have admitted error on my part, as angie has done so herself also.

Joel

Nobody has said anything bad about you to me Elvis. I have not been told every detail either. I just have reason to believe you may have been rash with the banning of one member.

Anyway. I hope but doubt very much they will come back. They were the mods I felt most comfortable approaching I'm sure they will be missed around here.

Lara Mullen said:
Nobody has said anything bad about you to me Elvis. I have not been told every detail either. I just have reason to believe you may have been rash with the banning of one member.

I already explained any rash decisions and about not banning... perhaps you may want to re-read my posts.

Joel

Well, Ange and Salome are no longer mods...although they have NOT, repeat have NOT, been banned.

That's it in a nutshell, really.

nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo, I'm sick of hearing again and again

:sad: :sad: :sad:

:hug:sal and Angela :hug:
there are so many things that go on here that I don't understand. Some truly good people just up and leave. It's so hard the not knowing. I had noticed they weren't posting as much, but I had imagined that was because they are so happy and busy doing other things. I can't believe the news today........
but thanks for letting us know what you can Tomer, a bit of knowledge is better than none at all....

:sad:

Elvis said:
Much more happened after that point that ended in the present situation. Again... I am not going to drag the details through the mud as it's disrespectful for various reasons both to them, and myself. We're adults, and we need to rectify the situation between us on our own.

I agree. But there is another issue - accountability to the forum. Elvis, you made inappropriate remarks about members of this community publicly in this forum. Do you, as a customer service provider, not feel the need to apologise to the forum for your behaviour towards its members?

beli said:

I agree. But there is another issue - accountability to the forum. Elvis, you made inappropriate remarks about members of this community publicly in this forum. Do you, as a customer service provider, not feel the need to apologise to the forum for your behaviour towards its members?

beli, first... the issue of the thread youre talking about is NOT what ended up causing me to remove their access, it was one step in the series. You also are unaware of the 'innapropriate remarks' made to me. And it is for reasons like this that this will NOT be dragged through the mud in public. I have apologised to Angela for my remarks, and she has done the same with me for hers.

Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom