In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. :lol:

I've never been to Wisconsin. I did visit Minneapolis a few years ago. I really liked the science center they had there. :up:

I've pretty much lived on the border between Wisconsin and Minnesota my entire life, but Wisconsin's nothing special...then again, neither is Minnesota, except for the metro areas in both. :lol:

Minneapolis is pretty cool, there's always lots to do. The science center's really nice too! I was just there this summer to see a Star Wars exhibit with my younger cousin and grandparents. :D

I've never been to Omaha. How's it over there?

I've pretty much lived on the border between Wisconsin and Minnesota my entire life, but Wisconsin's nothing special...then again, neither is Minnesota, except for the metro areas in both. :lol:

Minneapolis is pretty cool, there's always lots to do. The science center's really nice too! I was just there this summer to see a Star Wars exhibit with my younger cousin and grandparents. :D

I've never been to Omaha. How's it over there?

It is really nice. It is filled with nice little areas and interesting places to go. I love it so much. :drool:

Do you like the culture of the city? Like the music scene.

The music scene's actually very good. We still have a lot of the "ghosts" of our indie success in the 80s and 90s, and a lot of that support is still there. There are a ton of smaller club venues that are great, First Avenue is an obvious one, but there's also several other nice ones.

Apparently, there's a strong heavy metal/hardcore/goth scene here as well, but that's not exactly my thing. :wink: There aren't that many local bands I listen to, but as far as shows and that sort of thing, it's great. :up:

The music scene's actually very good. We still have a lot of the "ghosts" of our indie success in the 80s and 90s, and a lot of that support is still there. There are a ton of smaller club venues that are great, First Avenue is an obvious one, but there's also several other nice ones.

Apparently, there's a strong heavy metal/hardcore/goth scene here as well, but that's not exactly my thing. :wink: There aren't that many local bands I listen to, but as far as shows and that sort of thing, it's great. :up:

That's cool. Pretty much the same here. :up:

:wave: Good morning new thread, good morning losers.

...I don't know why I bother posting in here each morning. It's absolutely pointless.

Au Revoir, I'm off to college 15 minutes late.

You wake up at 12.18? I doubt Staples like that :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom