I cry to my daddy on the DESCRIBE phone, how long now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brad Pitt is hot in that movie. There's the one part where he's climbing over the fence, and his pants are sagging, and you can almost totally see his ass. And then later, when he cuts all of his hair off and is wearing a crazy pimp fur coat :drool:

PLEBA 2 in here again :lol:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Brad Pitt is hot in that movie. There's the one part where he's climbing over the fence, and his pants are sagging, and you can almost totally see his ass. And then later, when he cuts all of his hair off and is wearing a crazy pimp fur coat :drool:

PLEBA 2 in here again :lol:

:drool: agreed - one of my favourite films. Ed Norton ain't too bad either.

LyricalDrug said:

lol, ok. Why is it called 'describe'?

:nerd:
I think it started out as a thread where you were supposed to describe the person above you, but it ended up turning into a chat thread.

^Wise words, wise words!!

I must have seen the film about 10 or 15 times - it is one of those films i don't get bored of watching for some reason.

It's great movie. Fun to watch, fun to quote.

It's even got a great warning screen!

warningkt0.jpg

:up:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just one more reason why I blocked this movie from my mind

And lyricaldrug, it's called DESCRIBE because the original idea is this, you post something with the up arrow describing the person above you

^Chass is freaky scary and has a sick obsession with Adam Clayton

See? THen you describe something else

<I am freaky scary and have a sick obsession with Elliot Stabler and Jack Bauer

And then you describe something about the person below you (which we almost never do anymore) but since you don't know who the person is you say something more general

V Has a sick obsession with the musical group U2

See?

Please note also, that pretty much we don't follow that format anymore, that's just the original idea of DESCRIBE

^You keep telling yourself that, you're in the denial stage right nwo

:sigh:

As long as I don't date anyone that looks like Bono (any era) or Adam (particularly Pop!Adam, fro!Adam, JT!Adam, and SilverFox!Adam).

Though... if I were dating a guy that looked like SilverFox!Adam... I'd have bigger problems :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom