How Old School are you? (Interference wise)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember when Pleba was the only place I visited....and writing those stories. I still have printouts of all the stories and everyone's comments. Then my last one got locked for being too graphic! :ohmy:

I still owe people a few stories but I kind of ran out of creative juice :reject:

Now if I posted in there no one would know me because I don't recognize anyone! Too bad, I loved it there at the time.....now I live mostly in journal land....

not sure if this was interference or not, but i remember back in '98 when the rumor that U2 was releasing a Rattle & Hum type record called "Rather Go Blind" was pretty much considered a fact.

Mrs. Edge said:
I remember when Pleba was the only place I visited....and writing those stories. I still have printouts of all the stories and everyone's comments. Then my last one got locked for being too graphic! :ohmy:

I used to be an exclusive pleba girl back in the day....I miss all the fun stories too. I mostly lurk nowadays. I was once banished to a garbage disposal to trying to get people from begging to get personalized Macphisto status....I haven't changed my location since I got out. :wink: It's funny how I feel like I "know" so many people here w/o ever having met most of them.

Mrs. Edge said:
I remember when Pleba was the only place I visited....

Me too. I didn't even know the other forums even existed for a while :reject:

And when I did finally venture out of PLEBA, I was terrified I would be rejected and would leave within a few days. Everyone seemed so cool and I felt like such a dork. Three and a half years later, I still feel like a dork :wink: :D

I don't diss it, but you're right it has always had negative comments, even when I was in there all the time. I just don't feel part of it anymore because I don't know 99% of the people. It can get a little cliquey.

I was 'TylerDurden' from about '00-'03 then couldn't get that account back up and running again after about 6 months away from here, so changed my name.

Plenty has changed, except for the fact that this place has always been loaded with gorgeous ladies....

Earnie Shavers said:
I was 'TylerDurden' from about '00-'03 then couldn't get that account back up and running again after about 6 months away from here, so changed my name.

Oh, PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who didn't know that...:reject:

best thread ever?.........

*licks lips and groans "can i have some?"
--------------------
what?

*licks lips

is that juice? mmm, smells good. *licks lips and smiles softly, wryly even...

------------------
-deathbear

Mrs. Edge said:
I don't diss it, but you're right it has always had negative comments, even when I was in there all the time. I just don't feel part of it anymore because I don't know 99% of the people. It can get a little cliquey.

I don't find PLEBA very cliquey. But to each their own.

mikal said:
not sure if this was interference or not, but i remember back in '98 when the rumor that U2 was releasing a Rattle & Hum type record called "Rather Go Blind" was pretty much considered a fact.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom