HOUSE Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing that pisses me off the most isn't no new house, it's having to listen to tim mccarver's bullshit during baseball.

i got stuck going home, and watching tv at my house is damn near impossible. so i'm watching tonight's episode now.

i'm enough of a nerd that i taped it twice. i set my vcr to tape it while i was gone, and backed it up by taping it while i was eating dinner with my family. :nerd:

U2@NYC said:

Check out E.R. and you will never watch House again.

i doubt it. i didn't start watching this show because i like medical drama mystery shows. i started watching it because a friend of mine said i'd really like the character of dr. house.

house = awesome
ER = boring
my mom watches ER reruns sometimes and i really do think its boring. i skip the channel really fast so that she doesn't see that it's on and we don't have to watch it. i don't watch television shows regularly, just HOUSE. my fave.
:love: :drool: Gregory House

IWasBored said:

i doubt it. i didn't start watching this show because i like medical drama mystery shows. i started watching it because a friend of mine said i'd really like the character of dr. house.

I actually think that the main character is an embarassment... but anyway, to each his/her own.

U2@NYC said:

I actually think that the main character is an embarassment... but anyway, to each his/her own.

an embarrasment to what...the medical profession? fox network? the actor playing him? the writers? humankind in general?

IWasBored said:

an embarrasment to what...the medical profession? fox network? the actor playing him? the writers? humankind in general?

Humankind.

:tsk:

Seriously speaking, it does not depict the medical profession accurately... he acts like a "super doctor" able to resolve everything and that does not do it for me... too unreal.

it's tv. i don't need it to be real, i get enough of reality in...real life. :shrug:

as for the humankind part, i could bore you with my thoughts on that, but it would throw this thread really off topic, and i just don't feel like doing that.

Last edited:
am i the only one bothered by the presence of the :cute: smiley in this thread's title? :lol: i also just noticed that it was there. /random

• "The healer with his magic powers
    I could rub his gentle brow for hours
    His manly chest, his stubble jaw,
    everything about him leaves me raw-
    with joy.

Oh, House, your very name
    will never leave this girl the same."
I was watching "Poison" tonight! :hyper:

i :heart: this show and i :heart: dr house. he makes me laugh cause he says all the stuff i would want to say but can't. sometimes he goes to far but you still can't hate him for it.

and i have the dvd on order. i only caught from the middle of last season in reruns over the summer so i can't wait to see the begining. :hyper:

WHATS THIS "HOUSE" ABOUT??
SITCOM...DRAMA....SCI FI...??

IF YOU HAD TO COMPARE IT TO ANOTHER SHOW...WHICH WOULD IT BE?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...
WHAT TIME IS THIS ON...OR AT LEAST AFTER OR BEFORE WHAT SHOW IS IT?

:hmm:

thanks a bunch!
;

I think House is listed as 'medical drama' but I watch it because it's funny as fuck.

It'll be back on Tuesday Nov 1st at 9pm on FOX.

Last edited:
got_edge said:
I think House is listed as 'medical drama' but I watch it because it's funny as fuck.

:yes:

the way it's usually described is they get some patient with a cracked-out disease, and this bitter grumpy doctor dude turns into sherlock holmes as the only person who can diagnose is.

shari schultz said:
HOUSE is evil and I love him:love:

:yes:
so evil. that part at the end? with the lady? :lol: and that part in the cafeteria!

livingston's caracter pissed me off probably more than he should have because i kept thinking of bono and how much bono annoys me. :shifty:

:ohmy: scenes from next week :ohmy:

:hyper:

was that okay? i didn't totally spoil anything for any unfortunate west coast people who happen to wander into this thread, did i? (if anything, i know if it was me waiting, i'd be even more annoyed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom