Hooouse, MD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
technically it's a drama, but i like it because it makes me laugh. if that makes any sense. it's the sarcasm. it rules.

go to blockbuster and rent season 1 on dvd. watch the pilot, three stories, paternity, damned if you do, detox, sports medicine in that order. and then watch the others if you're sold on it. most of season 2 suffered from a massive drama-fest overload, but all that crap seems to be over.

i'm rambling. i've never seen scrubs, but i'm going to say house is better anyway. just because i can.

Meh, I prefer Scrubs. I'm never been interested in any of the patient's storylines on House like I have with Scrubs. Plus, House doesn't have the comedic genius that is The Janitor :drool:

got_edge said:

Guarebe.

Seasons 1 and 2 of Scrubs > House

Current season of Scrubs < House

Wilson > Everything

The Queen has spoken!
thGrumpyDance.gif

got_edge said:
Before I look like an ass on house_music, was that Al Green - Love and Happiness?

i don't know. for once in my life, i actually didn't care.

Queen Bee said:

Seriously. Even Wilson couldn't save it.

we're still just talking about the song, right?

i thought the episode was decent. it's not exactly jumping onto a list of favorites or anything, but it wasn't spin or hunting.

IWasBored said:
we're still just talking about the song, right?

i thought the episode was decent. it's not exactly jumping onto a list of favorites or anything, but it wasn't spin or hunting.

No, she's talking about the episode. She hated it :grumpy:

Guillson is a woman!
thGrumpyDance.gif

k, the last thing I saw b4 a client called was house with his head under the sheet in the elevator. by the time I hung up the phone the girl was ready to go back to school....what happened???
what did he find?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom