Hockey is back!!! 2006-2007: GO OILERS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway through the season, despite some mediocre recent games, the overall performance of the Canadiens is at its best in 16 years.

Woowoo.

Only been a hockey fan for a few years. Ever since the Blue Jackets started in Columbus. Please insert jokes here.

But seriously, this team became much better after they hired Hitchcock. My question is how difficult is it for a team to make up 8-9 points on another team?

BonoManiac said:

There's nothing funny here. If anything it proves that expansion does work by creating new fans.
Exactly :up: Always great to see new hockey fans south of the border :wink:

Just got offered 4 tix to see Jackets play the Blues tonight. Nice!

Chizip said:
too bad the Blues are gonna whoop up on the Jackoffs

Actually the Blues are one of the few teams I feel confident about beating especially at home.:ohmy:

Nash back tonight.

Blue Jackets(the worst team name in all of sports) wins by 2!

Oh yeah, thats what I'm talking about, whooooped your sorry butts.

The Blues are a new team under Andy "the God" Murray, too bad they were in such a hole before the change they won't be able to make the playoffs

Blues beat the Devils to win again

they are 8-2-1 in their last 11 games

why the fucccck did we wait so long to fire Kitchen?

:bow: Andy Murray :bow:

Yes, they got their butts whipped by Pittburgh. Meanwhile over in Jersey, the Devils shut out the Blueshirts 1-0. Devils' goalie Martin Brodeur recorded his 8th SO of the season and 88th for his career.

Canadiens1160 said:
Fuckin' Habs.

Well you didn't really expect them to keep up that torrid pace did you?

It's time for them to get back to basics. Carbonneau must re-unite Ryder,Higgins and Koivu on the top line and also Perezhogin,Bonk, and Johnson on the third line.

New-style uniforms looked hot. It'll be interesting to see if any teams redesign their look for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom