Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
Season One is coming out on dvd on Tuesday :bow:

I reserved a copy for Miss imp13 and gave her a ticket to go pick it up Tuesday since I won't be in town.

She was beyond thrilled. Didn't even know it was coming out.

Yahoo has some preview video clips of tonight's episode and a recap of last week's

http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/greysanatomy.html

:wink:

greysanatomy_frankockenfels.jpg

Does anyone else find it amusing/ironic that the head swat team guy in the recent episodes used to play that guy on the show "Early Edition" that would get newspapers a day in advance and would try to prevent tragedies that would have happened? :ohmy:

Last edited:
:hmm:

Just saw tonight's episode. I've only caught the last 2 episodes - guess they were 2 good ones to catch!

So was the character of Meredith with Patrick Dempsey before and now he's with another woman, the doctor who delivered the other doctor's baby?

....just breathe...

Lila64 said:
:hmm:

Just saw tonight's episode. I've only caught the last 2 episodes - guess they were 2 good ones to catch!

So was the character of Meredith with Patrick Dempsey before and now he's with another woman, the doctor who delivered the other doctor's baby?

....just breathe...

The other woman is his wife.

Before the show started taking place, they were married, and he walked in on her cheating with his best friend. He walked out on her after that and went to Seattle where the show takes place. He met Meredith, and they fell in love. He never told her he was married. At the end of season 1, his wife(a doctor) showed up at the hospital in Seattle out of nowhere, seeing him with Meredith. Caught by surprise, he admitted the truth to Meredith. His wife gave him divorce papers but he couldn't sign them. He said she was 'his family' and that he couldn't just sign that away without trying some more. So he chose his wife for the time being, but he's still in love with Meredith, Meredith is still in love with him, and everybody and their mother can see that he is not in love with his wife anymore, but he's sort of trying to make himself believe that he does.

That's sort of where it's at now.

Awesome episode last night! I was bawling like a baby. SO good. Lila, you definitely need to keep watching GA! These last two episodes have been the best yet.

Last night was fabulous. My bones went to brittle when that bomb exploded. I could not believe they did that.

My only complaint was that when Meredith was blown back, she suffered two violent blows to the head. I would think she would have sustained a bad injury, and not been well enough to stand up and take a shower. I hope there's more of a problem there than mild amnesia, just for plot's sake. :shrug:

Last night's episode was SO good!! But damn, McDreamy, just tell her you love her already! :lol: It was so adorable that he remembered the kiss, but then he just said "I'm glad you're not dead". :| We need more than that!! :laugh: And when he came running up saying "where is she? where is she?" :cute:
Hopefully when that guy next week tells Abby that he's not in love with her she'll see it herself and do something.

HelloAngel said:
Last night was fabulous. My bones went to brittle when that bomb exploded. I could not believe they did that.

My only complaint was that when Meredith was blown back, she suffered two violent blows to the head. I would think she would have sustained a bad injury, and not been well enough to stand up and take a shower. I hope there's more of a problem there than mild amnesia, just for plot's sake. :shrug:

I think she was saying she couldn't remember the last time they kissed because it was so long ago. I love this show!!!! McDreamy, McBono, gorgeous men! I loved it when he said where is she and Adele said to the chief thats not the she she meant!!!! I thought Derek was going to look right past Addison and go for Meredith! til next week....

thanks for catching me up to speed on McDreamy and Meredith. There was obviously something there. Liked that scene when Meredith had to try & imagine the bomb guy as someone she liked, and it was McDreamy (not knowing their history at that point). And yes, him knowing the details of the last kiss - very :drool: And after the blast, I was like OMG! :ohmy: I couldn't believe after all that had happened up til that point, then BAM! I too would have thought Meredith's injuries would have been more. Perhaps we should get Nursechrissi's take on this :hmm: I just may be hooked! If I miss something, I'll have to come in here for updates, LOL.

:up:

JCOSTER said:
Can someone tell me the nice looking guy that carried the bomb away.....did he go blewee? It certainly looked like it but its TV you never know.:shrug:

I think so. :sad:

I just had to post this, saw it on another site :cute:

"It was a Thursday morning. You were wearing that ratty little Dartmouth t-shirt you look so good in, the one with the hole in the neck. You'd just washed your hair, and you smelled like some kind of....flower. I was running late for surgery. You said you were gonna see me later. Then you leaned to me, put your hand on my chest, and you kissed me. Soft. Quick. Kind of like a habit. You know, like we'd do it every day for the rest of our lives. You went back to reading the newspaper and I went back to work. That's the last time we kissed."

:heart: :drool:

Best Buy normally has everything on a huge sale the first day it comes out, and I'm pretty sure the first season is only $16.99 today (Tuesday). So if you're going to snap it up, today is the day.

JCOSTER said:
If we don't die from Bono we die from Mr. McDreamy and his look and words :drool:

thanks sami0201!

:yes: :drool:

inmyplace13 said:
Best Buy normally has everything on a huge sale the first day it comes out, and I'm pretty sure the first season is only $16.99 today (Tuesday). So if you're going to snap it up, today is the day.

Yeah, I think it's that price at Target too :up: I'm so excited, I haven't seen all of season one!! :hyper:

That show is so much better on tape without the commercials

That's what's good about that show, that they had that guy explode. That's awful to say but you know what I mean :wink: I thought they were going to kill off Bailey's husband too.

What about Izzy and Alex? :eek:

And I am in love w/ George :heart: , even more than I am w/ McDreamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom