gimme one more chance, i'm gonna make you DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope :happy: I'm on spring break :love:

Although sometime this week I'm going to have to finish my homework and get together with some people to work on a group project due Tuesday :|

^Waaaaay off :lol: I'm in 8th grade :)

I hate group projects, I always get stuck doing the whole thing; everyone takes advantage of me because they know how much I care about my grades :grumpy: Last group project, my teacher told me that she would give my group a 60% if I did more than 2 sections of it :lmao:

^^:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Well, I saw your picture they other day and I thought you were a junior, that's a good thing right?

I hated group projects. Things really didn't always fall on me, but I did my best to help the one who it always fell on. I tried to get with people like you though for projects, good grades were almost a given(if you put your share of the work in. 60%! :lol: )

Got Philk? said:
Well, I saw your picture they other day and I thought you were a junior, that's a good thing right?

Sure, I guess :lol: Which picture did you see? :eyebrow:

I hated group projects. Things really didn't always fall on me, but I did my best to help the one who it always fell on. I tried to get with people like you though for projects, good grades were almost a given(if you put your share of the work in. 60%! :lol: )

Everyone always tries to get in a group with me for the exact reason you said, good grades are pretty much a given :lol:

I saw the ones for Easter Sunday, and plus, maybe you don't know this, but some are posted on the Lemonade pics of people thread.

But really, I was talking about the ones I saw yesterday or, Sunday? I forget when. And I saw your brother, and you mom. Remember?

Got Philk? said:
I saw the ones for Easter Sunday, and plus, maybe you don't know this, but some are posted on the Lemonade pics of people thread.

But really, I was talking about the ones I saw yesterday or, Sunday? I forget when. And I saw your brother, and you mom. Remember?

Oh yeah :) I forgot I posted those :lol:

^ we're all seniours now -- and that 8th grade thing is kind of bogus. . . we didn't really start till abou a year and a half ago. we play a few shows but school takes up alot of time, y'know? we have a big show coming up in May and i can't wait :hyper:

Oh, Hey there. :) But you sing right Sarah?

^Yup, we played around the campus a little bit, tried to get some studio time through a connection, but it fell through. It was cool though. Chicks dig drummers. haha! And lead singers I'm sure! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom