For Cat Lovers Only XIV - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How dumb is it that I'm thinking of VP's cats and hoping everything is going ok while she's away lol.

That's so sweet of you! :hug:

My sister came over to feed them, fill their water and do the litter boxes every day. For a few days before, I basically free fed them to get them used to it, but they still wanted me to top up the food dishes when they had food left. For their water, I put three water dishes inside a shallow plastic storage bin, a bit bigger than shoebox size. One of them ended up tipping the entire thing over :angry: so I found a really large one to put the water dishes in. That one worked, there was no tipping over, yay! They're not going to be pleased going back to their normal food limits over the next few days, I'm sure.

When I got home today, everything was fine. There was a small pedestal table knocked over and a couple of shredded tissues on the floor, but other than that, the kitties, the house, and my sister all escaped unscathed. :lol:

Well, she did put that Lord of the Flies scenario out there, so a bit of concern might not be out of order.... :ohmy:

:lol:

I was afraid that Zoey would be Piggy! ;)

A couple of the boys and her get into fisticuffs (or would that be pawicuffs?) on occasion, but I think it's more that they want to play with her but they get a little rough for her liking sometimes and she's just not down with that. If there were any incidents, no one was 'fessing up when I got home, so I'll assume all was fine. :)

I missed them a lot, and couldn't wait to see them today. It was funny, when we first got in, my daughter went upstairs, and I was snuggling one of them and I said "kitties, Bono said to say hi!" (I'm obviously a dork...). But then my daughter came downstairs and said the exact same thing to them, lol.

Glad everything went well VP!

And that video is one of the few that actually makes me laugh out loud lol.

^Same. Not many things on the internet make me genuinely laugh anymore, but that was a pisser. The dumb cat had it pouring quite substantially over it's ear, and it's just checking over it's shoulder... :lol: Brilliant.

Glad to hear your kitties were okay VP. :cute: And you're not a dork for talking to them! We all do that.

:uhoh: or does that make us all dorks?

Duh! :D

2e5o6fr.jpg

I think Otto vomited in the garage. I just saw something. Don't know when it occured. Might be easier to clean when it dries :yuck: Or when hubby gets home :shifty: :shh:

Hmm my cats never sit like that wth?

Well she was in the process of licking her tail and paw, I caught her looking up for a bit. She sits like that a lot, strangely enough I don't remember her doing this in the past. :lol: Now she just flops down wherever, whenever, to lick her butt. Kitties are strange when they age!

And today she lost her collar again. Though this one lasted longer than the past few! At least... a year! I bought her a blue one now, will put it on when I return from Uni. She's inside now. I think it's because she's been so cuddly lately, butting her head into everything, probably made her get stuck behind something. She got kitty safe collars, so if there's too much pressure applied they break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom