did sicy go dancing yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from sicy dancing to a squatting toilet post

Oncologists have observed that 80% of colon cancers occur in the caecum and the sigmoid colon, the two areas that are not fully evacuated in the sitting posture. This causes fecal stagnation and probably explains why colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the United States. In traditional Asian and African cultures where squatting is the norm, colon cancer is virtually unknown!

squat.jpg
toilet.jpg

singapore.jpg

So, foray, based on the 2nd photo, on the right (next to the drawing of the man), I can get an adapter to install aaround my Western toilet and make it a squatter?

Amanda, I am not really sure what we were talking about either; I forget.

yes, i drank beer.

and now i think im going to delve into my parents vodka supply.

they never drink, but theyve got vodka and 5 star (rat piss) whiskey.

Apparently so, Bama. But obviously those won't work as well as the ones with the urinal built into the ground. Because, obviously, if you use that makeshift stand, you will obviously pee right onto the toilet bowl lid. Obviously, the build in ones have more allowance for pee in front of the pee-r, obviously.

yes they have both
i ADORE italy, but they need to take a long hard look at their plumbing.
i managed to avoid them at many of our pit stops along the way.
its fine if you're accustomed to it, but trying to manouvre yourself to avoid spillage is not easy for we westerners!

I'll voice chat your face

deathbear is singing creed songs to me on the msn while playing the guitar very poorly.

:no: :rant:

sicy has a lovely voice.

she told me to tell you.

that is all i have to say.

"hold me now...im 6 feet from the edge and im thinking"

I like pre-packaged bears

Do girls like the pre-packaged bear or just Zoomerang96?

:sexywink: :sexywink:

:sexywink:

-------------
:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom