Describe the stone set in your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes:

it's all planned.

shopping with m4p

and we'll have to find some bud light somewhere for GG while I soak up the guinness

Why work up the nerve Raven?

it's a great place to go!

Good morning YBOR!:wave:

Where are you at the moment?

^Morning Kat:hug:

^Has heard stuff about the show last night:up:

Tilli

go to the main page of the website. the white page

and you'll always see the latest news about U2 including the setlist show review from the night before :up:

Tilli said:
Good morning YBOR!:wave:

Where are you at the moment?

Good Morning Tilli :hug: I'm in CT right now, I have one more site to visit this afternoon and I'm back heading to Boston........ I can't really put into words how great last nights concert was. It was my 21st time seeing them and I think it was the best of the bunch. Iwent to the the Patriots/Jets football game before going to the show with friends and I sat down in my seat as Wake Up was starting. Miss Serejavo OOTS and Bad was just incredible. If tonight's show is half as good I'm happy..... How was your weekend?

And Kat :hug: I hope this fore shadows a great show in St. Louie for you.

^ Going to St Louie

Hey Reg :wave:

I have to go now going to Lunch Meeting :drool:

Hey reggie:wave:

YBOR - it sounded amazing, I hope tonights show and hartford are equally as good, if not better:up:

^:wave:

OMG, last night was amazing!!! :hyper: I was 2-3 rows back in the center of the elllipse and then right up front in the ellipse for the encores!!! :faint:

^I like how you have combined your work trip with the U2 concerts, YBOR:up: :cool:

Did you get to meet any other interferencers last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom