And Now For Something Completely Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I don't have to work til 12 on Tuesday so I will be at Best Buy as soon as it opens...I'll find out from Jim when that is...at that point I could call you at work (I have your number in my phone still) and tell you what they have and possibly even pick one up for you if you want!

:shifty: I have a master plan.....I'll pm you in a bit...

Kariann said:
^ I know you had it rushed but when were you supposed to get yours originally?
January 7-10th. :mad::mad::mad: I didn't cancel, I just bitched.

So it's not just my computer doing the smiley/taking an hour to download the whole page thing? I also don't have the ad next to the Google ad at the top of the page...

Edit: I have no reply button. :eyebrow: I have edit and quote.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

:shifty: I have a master plan.....I'll pm you in a bit...
Ooooh, a master plan! :hyper: Cool!

*waits 45 seconds...*

*whistles*

*checks watch*

Schmeg said:

January 7-10th. :mad::mad::mad: I didn't cancel, I just bitched.

So it's not just my computer doing the smiley/taking an hour to download the whole page thing? I also don't have the ad next to the Google ad at the top of the page...

Edit: I have no reply button. :eyebrow: I have edit and quote.

So was that for the singles or the collectors cd?

I have none of those buttons....weird.

Kariann said:

So was that for the singles or the collectors cd?

I have none of those buttons....weird.
Singles.

I have rex x's for post new thread and the one next to it.

I'm getting a little paranoid about the collector's cd too! :crack:

Mom: Do you think you're gonna be working next weekend?
Me: :|
Mom: Oh, right...Black Friday...

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
Mom: Do you think you're gonna be working next weekend?
Me: :|
Mom: Oh, right...Black Friday...

I think the :der: would have worked too!

I actually some how managed to be scheduled off on a Friday one year when I worked at Maxx and then the next year I was deathly ill and couldn't make it in...I didn't even make it to Thanksgiving but that's no great loss since I HATE watching everyone stuff their faces with dead bird flesh :barf:

:shifty:

I have to work next Friday too. I'm so pissed we're open! :mad:

I left sick after an hour the day after Christmas last year...but I couldn't even stand up!

My mom keeps asking me what to do about her e-bay dishes and whatever I tell her to do she asks if maybe she should do the opposite...so now I'm just agreeing with whatever she says.

Schmeg said:
I left sick after an hour the day after Christmas last year...but I couldn't even stand up
I have come to dread the day after Christmas for that reason. First year I had the migraine from hell. I made it until noon and then a coworker had to take me home.
Last year my father was in the hospital. He went in Dec 23. and got out Dec 27. Happy Holidays:| No stress last year, nope none at all:|

It's easier that way. Even though when I just agree she decides the other way anyway. :crack:

Mom: I've been outbid, should I bid some more?
Meg: Sure.
Mom: But you told me that the big bids come in just before the auction ends...so should I wait?
Mom: Okay, I'll wait then...but do you think that's the right idea?

shari schultz said:

I have come to dread the day after Christmas for that reason. First year I had the migraine from hell. I made it until noon and then a coworker had to take me home.
Last year my father was in the hospital. He went in Dec 23. and got out Dec 27. Happy Holidays:| No stress last year, nope none at all:|
No, sounds like a joy. :| Sorry to hear that!

That was back in the days when Kim would leave sick once or twice a month, usually leaving me stranded with a long list of things to do and no break coverage, but the day I can't even stand up I was the bad guy. :|

I haven't gotten anything to eat yet but I think I've moved past hungry...but when I try to sleep I won't be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom