American Idol 5 Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:

:drool:

kath-01-2006-5-2.jpg

kath-03-2006-5-2.jpg

kath-toes-01-2006-5-2.jpg

Thank you...you like me, you really, really like me...:hyper:

All I need is a Box-drum and then hang out at the Kodak Theater...

Last edited:
Big confession. I get so nervous on performance and results night. Honestly. I get butterflies in my tummy and sweaty palms. I’ve made countless speeches and I have never been as nervous as I am on AI Nights. Yes, I do realize I need help.

First off. Paula’s hair. WTF?

Songs from the Year You Were Born

Elliott (On Broadway-1978)-This song started a bit rough, but Elliott really got it going towards the middle. Sadly this was not the star-making performance that he had last week.

Paris (Kiss-1988)-Paris was born in 1988. I officially feel old. Thanks Princess P. Sassy Paris is adorable. I really liked her energy and her vocals were amazing. Paris handled Simon’s criticism with aplomb. Wait a minute. Wasn't Kiss out in 1986 or did Paris do the Tom Jones version?

Chris (Renegade-1979)-I wasn’t supposed to laugh, was I?

Kat (Against All Odds-1984)-Her shoes are fabulous! This song seems tired. Her heart wasn’t in it and I can’t exactly blame her. She got more energetic towards the end. But stop it with the pageant smile, Kat. Eesh.

Taylor (Play That Funky Music, White Boy-1976)-I smiled the entire time. I’ve been rather down lately, but Taylor made me so happy. Who needs Paxil? Taylor’s energy, singing, and joy thrilled me to no end. Such a fun song choice.

Songs Currently on the Billboard Charts

Elliott (Home- Michael Buble)-I love this song and Elliott made it so swoonalicious. He was both sexy and subtle and very heartfelt. I hope the lyrics don’t become prophetic. I want Elliott to stick around. This song showcased his sweet tenor perfectly.

Paris (Bet Without You)-Wait a minute. Camo with silver lame pleated pedal pushers? Fire the stylist. The song was just meh to me.

Chris (I Dare You) Gets the flames of pimpage. Screams this lame song for all it’s worth. The judges de-pimp him but I bet it is reverse psychology to get votes for their chosen one.

Kat (Black Horse and Cherry Tree)-Gets the box drums of pimpage. I liked this performance so much more than her first. Her vocals were much more top notch. This style of music would be great for Kat. She showed a much more fun, less pageant-like side of Kat. However, she humps the stage like the late Kellie Pickler. Gross.

Taylor-(Something)-Doing a song that is nearly forty years old, but is still on the Billboard charts? Now that’s the definition of ballsy. Actually, I’m so glad that the Billboard charts was so widely defined so Taylor wouldn’t have to sing today’s selection of rotted cheese that is known as today’s hits. As much as the Original Recipe Taylor makes me happy, I also love seeing a more tender side of Taylor. And he got the pimp spot!

I hope it's Paris who leaves tonite. I do think Kat should stay around. She's much better than Paris, IMO.

And I did give the most votes last nite to Elliott. I want him in the final 4.

Bonochick said:
After his first song tonight, I announced to my boyfriend that Taylor has officially been added to my list of celebrities that I can sleep with without it being considered cheating. :lol: :wink:

he's totally grown on me too.

i totally would.

Golightly Grrl said:
............ As much as the Original Recipe Taylor makes me happy, I also love seeing a more tender side of Taylor. And he got the pimp spot!

He's growing on me too. There's a lot more good influence around here than bad!!! :)

I would love to see a Chris/ Taylor final. They are both so different I think it would make for some great TV. Chris is sooooooo serious and Taylor so fun-I just think it would be cool.

As for tonight.....:wave: :wave: :wave: Paris :wave: :wave: :wave:

they've got a 'play-by-play' going on at the AI boards. Kinda like a set-list party, though I'm not a registered user. I'm lurking :shifty:

:lol:

Taylor & Chris = Safe :dance:

Paris in bottom... so far... and E :sad:

oh, and next week's theme :yes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom