Which would you rather read....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which would you rather read

• A new story set in the early years (late 70's early 80's)

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • A fourth book in the Catalina Series

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Hey, I'm trying to decide on a new Project, and you guys are always so wonderful about sharing your thoughts and opinions with me I thought I'd let you make up my mind for me. :wink:

Oh, and by Neither, I guess I mean 'None'
and Other then would mean something else altogether

Last edited:
I voted late 70s early 80s, but would like to read something set in the JT period :) But then again anything you write is a great read. *cough*BabyfacePart2*cough* :whistle:
:wink:

Edit : Just read youvedonewhat's thread with the JT thing already an idea, but we could have 2 JT era stories :D Or what about when Bono and Ali went to Africa? I think that would be really interesting

Last edited:
early days :drool:

but honestly, I'd probably enjoy any writing from you SG :yes:

good luck deciding on what to write :)

I'm voting for the early days because there's hardly any stories set in that time period and I'd like to read one.

*pokes yoooou* Much Ado About Nothing! I can see the main girls turning into characters a lot like Carra and Colleen, so maybe you could co-write the story with someone to put a different spin on things. It'd probably be more trouble than it's worth though.

Not to put yet another idea into your head, but if you go with a baby!fic, in Killing Bono they mentioned that "Edge made out with a chick called Denise".... sounds like a good idea to me. Mmmmm baby!Edge.

I am such a big fan of your work SG. I am sure wahtever you d will be wonderful. I have been craving some early young U2 fan fic
though.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom