What no Leather Day ? Just Bono...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2trinity

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Did I miss Leather Day somewhere ?

Bonocduk8.jpg

Bonopinkshirt-ps.jpg

U2Denver2005092.jpg

bononaacp-2007.jpg

6413-1.jpg

No you didn't miss it! I was too busy to start a thread, had a pile of ironing that had been waiting since the weekend, don't know about anyone else,.... :shrug:

And I don't even have the time now, coz I have to get ready for work, maybe when I get back....

u2trinity said:

Lovely pic, did you take it?! :drool: :ohmy:

U2trinity, I thought the same thing!! I couldn't think of an original topic. Here we go again, but ...Oh how I miss that man with hair long enough for fingers to run through.:drool:

He has changed a lot in the past year/or 2. I guess looking daily at so many pictures posted all the time, you can really see how a person changes in 25 years!! (thank goodness i don't look at myself any where near that much). He still looks SO incredibly gorgeous, and his mind is just as wonderful. :drool:
I am feeling a bit bittersweet:sad: as recent death and illnesses of friends/family have made me stop and think (as i often do) how precious life is. And how important it is to be a positive and productive person.
Bono represents that to me, a genuine person, inside and out. An idealist, who continues to question, to connect, and to help the world in his own way. He was inspiring 25 years ago, and his soul is still inspiring now. He also happens to have a gut wrenching, incredible voice, coupled with the music of the band, brings me to another place.
Didn't mean to :blahblah:

hcbiggs2002 said:
No you didn't miss it! I was too busy to start a thread, had a pile of ironing that had been waiting since the weekend, don't know about anyone else,.... :shrug:

And I don't even have the time now, coz I have to get ready for work, maybe when I get back....

Lovely pic, did you take it?! :drool: :ohmy:

No , I didn't take this . I would like to credit but I can't remember
where I found it . :huh:

by the way thank you for the HUGE scans hcb . :ohmy: I'm making the last one my wallpaper . :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom